Which radiators?

So I've been looking around for some radiators that will go into my future water cooling loop and have had a hard time deciding. My only requirements are that it's a 3x120 (360mm) and that it's less than 40mm thick. I've had the EK-CoolStream PE 360 in mind for a while, because of its elegant aesthetics and 38mm thick design, but I also found the Nemesis 360GTS, it's cheaper but only 29mm thick. I mainly want raw performance, and with with fin density as dense as possible, since I will be using Noctua iPPCs so fan performance is not an issue. Do any of you more experienced water cooling gurus recommend some good 360mm radiators? Again, my criteria being under 40mm thick, 360mm, and good performing (High FPI). I appreciate any responses and feedback.                  

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

In that case, I say EK PE360, 38mm, 38fpi. Looks awesome to me.

Only con I can think of is that it lacks multi-ports

Nemesis GTS will work better for lower noise due to its lower fpi.  What exact fan set-up and components u using?

iPPC are loud but if you want all performance, I think either pull or push will be sufficient.