Will a r9 290 fit?

Hi guys! since im upgrading to a r9 290 gpu im desperate to find out if the r9 will even fit? Sooo.. Will a r9 290 fit in my coolermaster k380 case?  :wacko:

Just use pc part picker to find out.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

it should fit

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Depends on the 290

EDIT:

Gigabyte and Asus models seem to fit 

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

It says on their site that its an 11" MAX gpu in the first slot. I dont know of any 290's that are shorter than 11.3" so no. You could make it fit if yo are willing to take a dremel to those drive cages.

When in doubt, re-format.

Which 290? Most of them, Yes.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

I was looking at this about 14 months ago, so some of this might no longer be correct.

All non-reference r9 290 cards are different lengths with the MSI ones being the shortest. I think it's a bit shorter than the reference cards too. You will also have to add room depending on how you will feed power to the card, whether the 6-pin and 8-pin PCI-e will interfere with anything you have in the case.

So really, it depends which cards are available in your region and whether you like the company's warranty/aftersales.

Hi guys! since im upgrading to a r9 290 gpu im desperate to find out if the r9 will even fit? Sooo.. Will a r9 290 fit in my coolermaster k380 case?  :wacko:

Check the dimensions of the version you are intending to get, and check if there is enough space inside the case...

Depending on which model you get, the height and length will be very different.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

So im getting the Asus one. Will it fit?

It will but it will be pretty tight.

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

anything under 12.5 inches is fine

Maximum Compatibility VGA card length: 316.6mm / 12.5 inch

dont see where people are getting 11"

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

41 x 147 x 287 mm

Thats from a site in my country

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/k380/

I googled coolermaster k380 and the first hit is the official coolermaster site for the case. scroll a little bit down and they have a nice graphic that says "1st slot: 279mm/11""

glhf.

When in doubt, re-format.

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/k380/

I googled coolermaster k380 and the first hit is the official coolermaster site for the case. scroll a little bit down and they have a nice graphic that says "1st slot: 279mm/11""

glhf.

41 x 147 x 287 mm

Thats from a site in my country

Model RC-K380-KWN1 Available Color Full Midnight Black Materials SGCC, Polymer, Steel mesh Dimension (W x H x D) 209 x 445 x 479 mm / 8.2 x 17.5 x 18.8 inch Net Weight 4.7 kg / 10.4 lb M/B Type Micro-ATX, ATX 5.25" Drive Bays 3 (exposed) 3.5" Drive Bays 2 (exposed), 5 (hidden) 2.5" Drive Bays 3 (hidden) I/O Panel USB 3.0 x 1 (internal), USB 2.0 x 1, Mic x1, Audio x 1 (supports AC97 / HD audio) Expansion Slots 7 Cooling System Front: 120mm red LED fan x 1

Rear: 80/90/120mm fan x 1 (optional)

Bottom: 120mm fan x 1 (optional)

Side: 120mm fan x 1 (optional) Power Supply Type Standard ATX PS2 Maximum Compatibility VGA card length: 316.6mm / 12.5 inch

CPU cooler height: 155mm / 6.1 inch

same page..

its 11 if you have a HDD installed right there

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.