Humble Mobile Bundle 12

werto165

56f85fbc27.jpg

Games that I can personally vouch for are blek, it was really fun when I played it. Monument valley is meant to be really good. Joe Danger I have it on steam but I've yet to play it so there's that. 

I would say that it's probably worth paying the $3.84 + for those games. 

As always there will most likely be another 2 or so games announced 1 week through the whole 2 week window. If you're not sold on these just wait and see if there is anything that is interesting to you. 

https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile?mobilebundle12

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Monument valley is good, but I know I won't get this. I already have tons of like games I haven't played yet, so theres no reason I should get this.

Monument valley is good, but I know I won't get this. I already have tons of like games I haven't played yet, so theres no reason I should get this.

Yeah, the first three games didn't really look that interesting imo. I think the best mobile one was the one with solar 2, can't remember which one that was but it had super hexagon and night sky too both of which are amazing. The quality of the bundles has really seemed to dropped over the course of time, probably just running out of devs/games. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Yeah, the first three games didn't really look that interesting imo. I think the best mobile one was the one with solar 2, can't remember which one that was but it had super hexagon and night sky too both of which are amazing. The quality of the bundles has really seemed to dropped over the course of time, probably just running out of devs/games. 

I would say its more that the really good bundles are more spread out now, but yeah, pretty much the same thing. There aren't enough games man.

I would say its more that the really good bundles are more spread out now, but yeah, pretty much the same thing. There aren't enough games man.

Yeah the bundles themselves have just become too frequent I feel. there is a bundle every other week it seems. Or even multiple ones going on at the same time. 

Yeah the bundles themselves have just become too frequent I feel. there is a bundle every other week it seems. Or even multiple ones going on at the same time. 

well there are. Theres the weekly bundle, and the humble bundle