Waterproof/Dustproof/Shockproof Camera

My Fiance' is headed into the wilderness of Cambodia this summer to lead a team driving motorcycles to remote villages for Aid and Missions. 

She needs a camera that can withstand those harsh conditions, but still be able to take halfway-decent pictures (for a point-and-shoot). Space and weight are also a consideration. and keeping it under $150 is also a plus (although, up to 200 is also fine!)

If a good enough reason is there for a much more expensive unit, I may see if I can get some donations. So feel free to recommend that as well :)

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

I don't know of any point and shoot cameras that meet those specs, but GoPros are pretty great. They're shock/water/dust proof, and can be used to take stills. Lots of mounting options as well.

http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-CHDHA-301-HERO/dp/B00NIYNUXO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430703739&sr=8-1&keywords=gopro+cameras

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

Get the GoPro that suites your needs and price.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

theres mainly only 2 ways to go, either get a gopro, or go with a watrproof, shockproff tough camera like the Olympus , Panasonic, fujifilm tough series