Power Supply calculation

Bobby.N

my build is a 3570k, H100i cooler, msi Z77A mobo, 2x8gb ddr3 1600mhz corsair vengance ram, 2x WD 1T Hard drive, 3x 120mm fan and a HD7870 ghz edition from XFX.

the power supple calculator says i need a 572w power supply but i am getting a cooler master 700w power supply.

is that good enough or is a over kill power supply or do i need a better one... note: i already pay for the 700w one.

Thanks!

No you are fine, in the real world that rig probably won't draw more than 400w from the wall. The power supply calculators always overestimate a little, just to cover themselves...

"Wisdom III" AMD FX 8120 @ 4.1Ghz // Biostar TA990FXE // 16GB GeIL Black Dragon (8x2) // Saphire HD 7870 OC Edition // CORSAIR TX850M // Curcial M4 64GB (boot) // Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB (storage) // Cooler Master Hyper N 520 // Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

If you've already paid for it, then there's not much for to be said ;) it is a little overkill, but the plus side is that you can now add another 7870 if you wish!

No you are fine, in the real world that rig probably won't draw more than 400w from the wall. The power supply calculators always overestimate a little, just to cover themselves...
Wao! I was really thinking that i was going to need to change it hahah... Thanks!

If you've already paid for it, then there's not much for to be said ;) it is a little overkill, but the plus side is that you can now add another 7870 if you wish!

that's a grate idea, i was thinking that it was not going to be enough but now i know. thanks

If you haven't paid for it yet make sure the Cooler Master unit is of decent quality. Some Cooler Master power supplies are utter junk. Use;

http://www.jonnyguru.com/

To judge PSU quality, as they have the most reliable reviews. If they haven't reviewed, I personally don't look into it.