Would a non-modular power supply fit in the define r5?

woox

I am planning on buying the define r5 for an upcoming silent build but I am on a tight budget. For this reason I am considering buying a non-modular power supply instead of a semi or fully modular one. However, having watched a few reviews on YouTube I am starting to have my doubts about whether or not the PSU's cables can fit between the side panel and motherboard tray. If anyone out there has had any experience with the define r5, do you think there is enough space for a non-modular power supply, or am I going to have to go for a semi/fully modular one?

Thanks for the help!

I am planning on buying the define r5 for an upcoming silent build but I am on a tight budget. For this reason I am considering buying a non-modular power supply instead of a semi or fully modular one. However, having watched a few reviews on YouTube I am starting to have my doubts about whether or not the PSU's cables can fit between the side panel and motherboard tray. If anyone out there has had any experience with the define r5, do you think there is enough space for a non-modular power supply, or am I going to have to go for a semi/fully modular one?

Thanks for the help!

They should fit fine. I don't see why they wouldn't other than maybe being a little tight. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

They should fit fine. I don't see why they wouldn't other than maybe being a little tight. 

^^

You could just shove the extra cables around the back

^^

You could just shove the extra cables around the back

Or be messy like me and just tie them up and leave them in the bottom.

Sig under construction.