Looking for good laptop under $700 in Australia

Hey,

I'm in need of a new laptop for uni and general purpose. I was wondering if anyone knows of anything half decent for around or under $700.

Things I'm looking for in the laptop:

Number pad

Decent power

Would prefer GPU also, but a compromise would be made if a nice ultrabook or something was available.

My main thing here is something with decent specs for word, excel, and assignment work, as well as possibly photoshop and lightroom use on the side. Gaming performance isn't essential as I have a Rig at home. 

The closest and best thing I've come across so far is this: http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/asus-transformer-book-flip-tp500ln-15-6-core-i5-laptop-sytp500li5

But I would like to go a bit cheaper if possible. 

Thanks in advance!

System:

• Sharkoon T9 case
  • i7 - 2600k @ Stock
  • Coolermaster 212 evo
  • Gigabyte GA-Z68-UD3H-B3 Motherboard
  • Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB
  • Nvidia GTX 780 EVGA Classified edition
  • Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD
  • Samsung 840120GB SSD

Steam ID: SILLY-eXyLe

Hey,

I'm in need of a new laptop for uni and general purpose. I was wondering if anyone knows of anything half decent for around or under $700.

Things I'm looking for in the laptop:

Number pad

Decent power

Would prefer GPU also, but a compromise would be made if a nice ultrabook or something was available.

My main thing here is something with decent specs for word, excel, and assignment work, as well as possibly photoshop and lightroom use on the side. Gaming performance isn't essential as I have a Rig at home. 

The closest and best thing I've come across so far is this: http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/asus-transformer-book-flip-tp500ln-15-6-core-i5-laptop-sytp500li5

But I would like to go a bit cheaper if possible. 

Thanks in advance!

Pretty much any laptop with a dGPU would do the job, though 8GB RAM is the minimum I'd recommend if your doing photoshop. I find for tasks like that-excluding a number pad- my Tecra M5 from 2006 is ample even without all of the possible upgrades (CPU, RAM, HDD are all that's left-RAM is the main issue).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL