Bluray player + Netflix?

Octavialicious

Hey, I've been wanting to play Little Big Planet (my favorite game of all time) but my parents need the PS3 for netflix and bluray watching

What's the cheapest device that could do these things, so I could get my PS3 back?

bleh bleh PC master race, I despise consoles it's just my favorite childhood game

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Vizio makes pretty cheap bluray players that can stream Netflix and Hulu too. Otherwise you can also just get a Chromecast but you cant watch blurays on that.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

fornetflix the chrome cast assuming they have a smartphone $35

we have a wii for netflix, but they didn't like it because they want something that can do both (such as the ps3)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Hey, I've been wanting to play Little Big Planet (my favorite game of all time) but my parents need the PS3 for netflix and bluray watching

What's the cheapest device that could do these things, so I could get my PS3 back?

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-BD-F5700-BD-FM57C-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B00HUBYBHA/ref=sr_1_7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1430626298&sr=1-7&keywords=internet+blu-ray

"Rawr XD"