Third party xbox controllers pc?

Would it be possible to get third party xbox controllers running on the wireless Xbox adapter for pc? Asking because third party controllers are more affordable.

should be, i dont see a reason why not

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Would it be possible to get third party xbox controllers running on the wireless Xbox adapter for pc? Asking because third party controllers are more affordable.

yeah because we are a master race we can handle anything.

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

yeah because we are a master race we can handle anything.

besides xbox one controllers up until a while ago, or running forza /shots fired

Sweet, cheers guys.

check the cost+adapter. then compare it to a xbox one or 360 controller used. I used the 360 controller since before it even came out (by 3 days woot!) and used the xbox one controller for about 50-80 hours so far. I dont perfer one over the other. but the xbone you can just plug in with a usb cable and it works just fine. so look at what evers cheaper. I just know knock off controllers kind of suck, so see if you can pick up a controller used if you can

Be carefuller not to get a rubbish controller some of the cheap third party ones just arnt built as well and break easily.

The Dick of the audio page!