Good CSGO headset?

Majorllama

I'm leaving my steelseries Siberia v2 after a year of use and looking for a good pair. I've got my eyes on the plantronics gamecom 780 as a replacement. Anyone here have some words of warning for me? I get them for a super good price (~$40) so.... yeah.

hyperX clouds

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'm leaving my steelseries Siberia v2 after a year of use and looking for a good pair. I've got my eyes on the plantronics gamecom 780 as a replacement. Anyone here have some words of warning for me? I get them for a super good price (~$40) so.... yeah.

Just from personal experience: all those gaming headsets are overpriced and sound/mic quality is not good.

Try looking for mod mics (they are cheap) and for some headphones like takstar 2500 or philips shp2000 - good sound quality for such price, also ur ears won't get tired in them and open-type audio system will allow u to hear your voice not distorted.

HyperX Cloud 2. Linus said it was the best "gaming" headset in the stuff that doesn't suck series.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

Just from personal experience: all those gaming headsets are overpriced and sound/mic quality is not good.

Try looking for mod mics (they are cheap) and for some headphones like takstar 2500 or philips shp2000 - good sound quality for such price, also ur ears won't get tired in them and open-type audio system will allow u to hear your voice not distorted.

I'm getting them for half price... and I can't stand the desktop mics. I don't have the space on my desk for them.

HyperX Cloud 2. Linus said it was the best "gaming" headset in the stuff that doesn't suck series.

I can't get those for half off like I can the Plantronics.

I'm getting them for half price... and I can't stand the desktop mics. I don't have the space on my desk for them.

Modmic refers to a standalone boom mic that you adhere to the side of a normal set of headphones.

As for no room, I feel you there, though most desktop mics are capable of being mounted on swivel boom stands these days.

Modmic refers to a standalone boom mic that you adhere to the side of a normal set of headphones.

As for no room, I feel you there, though most desktop mics are capable of being mounted on swivel boom stands these days.

My brother has a modmic and I'm not too fond of it... as for booms. Again. Noooooo space. All of this is under a loft. Barely had room for my desk.

Mod mics are being sticked to your headphones.

I've just mounted my xlr mic on the wall. 'cause don't wanna waste my free space also :D

I can't get those for half off like I can the Plantronics.

Well the Plantronics will sound bad. Enjoy your bad sound quality

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

Well the Plantronics will sound bad. Enjoy your bad sound quality

Do you have a pair of the 788s? Cause I've played around with some other plantronics and I liked em.

Do you have a pair of the 788s? Cause I've played around with some other plantronics and I liked em.

Ive heard a different pair and they sound no where near the HyperX Clouds.

best gaming headset for 30 $ or under 30 $

1) Sades SA-708.(15$)  amazon : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DU2CHE2/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=27PTXIH7C3SDK&coliid=I3D3DJYX9X6G1V&psc=1

2)Turtle Beach Ear Force Z11.(30-32$)  amazon  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KR6M2GW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=27PTXIH7C3SDK&coliid=I3TSGJ2RFT8SXY&psc=1

3)Turtle Beach Ear Force M5.(20$)  amazon : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00726ARTE/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=27PTXIH7C3SDK&coliid=IPAHKBD1Y6QA0&psc=1

4)Sades G-power 5.1 stereo sound.  (29$) amazon : http://www.amazon.com/Sades-G-power-Headset-Integrated-Cancelling/dp/B00P01Y26W/ref=pd_sim_pc_43?ie=UTF8&refRID=0Y2KWHN2AAG098763YMC

5)Sades Stereo 7.1 Surround Pro (usb) white (31$) amazon : http://www.amazon.com/Sades-Surround-Headset-Headband-Headphone/dp/B00HLUZX7M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1430547255&sr=8-2&keywords=sades

or

black version Sades Stereo 7.1 Surround Pro (black) (23$) amazon : http://www.amazon.com/Sades-Surround-Headset-Headband-Headphone/dp/B00HLUZXAY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1430547255&sr=8-3&keywords=sades

you won't be dissapointed with these gaming headsets, they got clear sound, and they got great microphones. I recommend the turtle beach z11 or the sades g-power. Or you can look up the Sentey gaming headset

post-225993-0-14463400-1430546203_thumb.

post-225993-0-18746000-1430547107_thumb.

post-225993-0-31010900-1430547114_thumb.

post-225993-0-46668300-1430547242_thumb.

post-225993-0-00669800-1430548025.jpg

post-225993-0-05617700-1430548035.jpg

I'm looking for more of an opinion on the plantronics

they sound really good.. the RIG, It's alot bassy and wonderful. My friend has them and he said their good, I even tried them on.. they're really really good.

Also look for the Logitech G430 USB headset, they're good too.

or Clouds 2.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

hyperX clouds are probably the best option for csgo

Are Sades even officially licensed for sale/distribution in the U.S.? I heard it might be a bit of a black market type deal here. Yes, I know they're on Amazon, but that doesn't mean anything.

If i were you i would buy a good pair of headphones without a mic. and then just get a modmic or something like that. beuse if you get a headset you pay a lot more for the mic even tho they\re not really good >(