deathadder 3.5g

GEVERMAN

does the razer deatadder 2013

has lots of problems like all razer products ?

And i dont knowvif i should get it if a new model like deathadder 2015 will come out soon

does the razer deatadder 2013

has lots of problems like all razer products ?

And i dont knowvif i should get it if a new model like deathadder 2015 will come out soon

I know people with them and they say it is alright.

Why not try a different brand? 

Corsair, Logitech, SteelSeries, Zowie and others

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

i dont see why every one assumes razer is a crap company with shit products that just break?

i love my razer, keyoard, mouse and mouse pad

but hey thats my opinion

btw the chroma deathadder is amazing!

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

i dont see why every one assumes razer is a crap company with shit products that just break?

i love my razer, keyoard, mouse and mouse pad

but hey thats my opinion

btw the chroma deathadder is amazing!

What you get for what you pay for is not good though, imo.

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

What you get for what you pay for is not good though, imo.

yeh i guess, if razer and corsair could lower there prices just a bit the world would be a happier place :D

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

yeh i guess, if razer and corsair could lower there prices just a bit the world would be a happier place :D

Indeed ^^^^^^^  :lol:

Indeed ^^^^^^^ :lol:

so what do you say about corsair m45 ?

It seems like it is a cheap plastic

so what do you say about corsair m45 ?

It seems like it is a cheap plastic

Yeah, because it is one of the cheapest gaming mice they do, it is a lower end product. Not like their higher end, better built more expensive mice. 

Yeah Razer aren't know for their reliability to be honest. Logitech or Corsair are much better brands...

Yeah, because it is one of the cheapest gaming mice they do, it is a lower end product. Not like their higher end, better built more expensive mice. 

I LIKE ZOWIE FK 1 its so good 

but the body is too small for my long and thin hands 

is the A3090 sensor simillar to the zowie sensor ? 

Razer makes some good f***ing mice, don't let anyone hate on Razer stuff. I sound like a huge fanboy, but any product by Razer that was made before they "invented" their own mechanical switch is worth the price. I personally am highly considering a deathadder chroma myself because the sensor is accurate AF. I am also considering their mouse pads unless there is one that is oversized by another company. Razer products aren't bad, they're just over advertised and over hyped. I don't mean to start a war here though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm not SAV1OUR. I promise. | Number of successfully bricked phones: 1 Samsung Galaxy S5 | 01001001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110010 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110010 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101110

Razer makes some good f***ing mice, don't let anyone hate on Razer stuff. I sound like a huge fanboy, but any product by Razer that was made before they "invented" their own mechanical switch is worth the price. I personally am highly considering a deathadder chroma myself because the sensor is accurate AF. I am also considering their mouse pads unless there is one that is oversized by another company. Razer products aren't bad, they're just over advertised and over hyped. I don't mean to start a war here though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

i have seen over the internet alot of problems like double clicks and scroll will problems and all that stuff....

Yeah Razer aren't know for their reliability to be honest. Logitech or Corsair are much better brands...

what do you say about the steelseries rival 

i have heard that it is great but its side grips wear off too soon ..... 

and is the A3090 sensor is close to the rival and the zowie fk1 sensor ? 

what do you say about the steelseries rival 

i have heard that it is great but its side grips wear off too soon ..... 

and is the A3090 sensor is close to the rival and the zowie fk1 sensor ? 

The rival seems decent but it has some mixed reviews, and your right about the side grips a lot of people said they wear off quickly. I have used the Steelseries Sensai and it was pretty good and I know someone who has had a Sensai for a long time and seems to have hold up great.

The rival seems decent but it has some mixed reviews, and your right about the side grips a lot of people said they wear off quickly. I have used the Steelseries Sensai and it was pretty good and I know someone who has had a Sensai for a long time and seems to have hold up great.

the sensei is too small for me and i prefer ergonimic shape  

i think the best choice is deathadder even if it is already old and there sould be another deathadder this year  in my opinion 

do you know or heard about the alcor even a bit ? 

because now i really dont know if to go on the alcor or on the razer 

what dou you say ? 

do you know or heard about the alcor even a bit ? 

because now i really dont know if to go on the alcor or on the razer 

what dou you say ? 

the razer is 61 dollars and the alcor is 48 

the razer is 61 dollars and the alcor is 48 

I don't know much about the Alcor, but I know that Cooler Master make some high quality stuff, so it is probably going to last a long time.

I don't know much about the Alcor, but I know that Cooler Master make some high quality stuff, so it is probably going to last a long time.

at the end of the day,what would you go with ? 

and can i ask what mouse do you have now ? 

at the end of the day,what would you go with ? 

and can i ask what mouse do you have now ? 

I would probably go with with the Alcor, just because I have a lot of Cooler Master products and they are of great quality. The mouse I am using at the moment is a Logitech G700s and it is seriously amazing! I have used a lot of mice and I can easily say the G700s is the best mouse I have ever used.

I would probably go with with the Alcor, just because I have a lot of Cooler Master products and they are of great quality. The mouse I am using at the moment is a Logitech G700s and it is seriously amazing! I have used a lot of mice and I can easily say the G700s is the best mouse I have ever used.

one quastion you haven't answered me 

is the a3090 sensor of the alcor is good as the zowie and the rival sensor (they have the same one)

Well both are good choices, I have heard that the Zowie sensor isn't very good at low DPI settings, but at higher settings it is very good. Whereas the A3090 can be a little jittery at high DPI settings. It really depends on how you use it...

You cant say "don't let anyone hate on Razer". Just makes you sound highly ignorant. 

The point is, people have different experiences with products from different companies. I've had terrible experiences from Razer, with my 2013 Deathadder dying within a matter of a few months of owning it. However, my Logitech mice don't and are usually still working, granted on another computer, years after initial purchase. Plus, Logitech's customer service is outstanding and you don't always need to send the product back to RMA it. Razer on the other hand, especially in my experience have been the largest pain in the butt I have ever had the misfortune of coming across when it comes to mice and keyboards, and they are now the main reason why I don't buy peripherals, like mice and keyboards, from "gaming" companies, but companies that make mice and keyboards for business use, as they'll most likely last longer because of the expertise of the manufacturers. 

And yes, many other companies do make oversized mouse pads. Steelseries, XTRFY, Mionix, Overclockers.co.uk, Corsair and more. 

I'd like to add that any product isn't exactly honest, is it? The Arctosa and the backlit version, I don't remember the name, are both appalling membrane keyboards and for £30 and £60, you could get anything for a third and sixth of the price for the same build quality. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Well both are good choices, I have heard that the Zowie sensor isn't very good at low DPI settings, but at higher settings it is very good. Whereas the A3090 can be a little jittery at high DPI settings. It really depends on how you use it...

Lets say on the best dpi for each sensor

you could say they are the same ?

You cant say "don't let anyone hate on Razer". Just makes you sound highly ignorant.

The point is, people have different experiences with products from different companies. I've had terrible experiences from Razer, with my 2013 Deathadder dying within a matter of a few months of owning it. However, my Logitech mice don't and are usually still working, granted on another computer, years after initial purchase. Plus, Logitech's customer service is outstanding and you don't always need to send the product back to RMA it. Razer on the other hand, especially in my experience have been the largest pain in the butt I have ever had the misfortune of coming across when it comes to mice and keyboards, and they are now the main reason why I don't buy peripherals, like mice and keyboards, from "gaming" companies, but companies that make mice and keyboards for business use, as they'll most likely last longer because of the expertise of the manufacturers.

And yes, many other companies do make oversized mouse pads. Steelseries, XTRFY, Mionix, Overclockers.co.uk, Corsair and more.

I'd like to add that any product isn't exactly honest, is it? The Arctosa and the backlit version, I don't remember the name, are both appalling membrane keyboards and for £30 and £60, you could get anything for a third and sixth of the price for the same build quality.

what do you say about the alcor and its sensor compared to the zowies ?