Grand Theft Auto V(Social Club) - $44.72

Accursed Entity

I went looking for the best prices on the market that aren't from G2A and found this one, I think is pretty good, the user reviews of the page appear to be good as well.

Grand Theft Auto V Instant-Gaming.com

Has anyone here used that page? It says they use official codes but every page says that, if that page is legit then that's one good price and I think I'll buy it.

Edit: You can read all the feedback here, I don't know it looks great. 

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

NO BALLS GO FOR IT

jk idk about that site but tbh imo it seems sketchy af that their price is lower than g2a's, which is usually like the lowest price

NO BALLS GO FOR IT

jk idk about that site but tbh imo it seems sketchy af that their price is lower than g2a's, which is usually like the lowest price

Yeah, that's what I noticed now, it is even cheaper than G2A... :/

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

looks pretty legit. though I never used it

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

G2A has been consistently higher than GMG the last 2 weeks when GMG had the coupons.

check allkeyshop, you also get 3% discount with the code on many sites.

That's how I found it, nice site!