Is that a problem?

X_Rated_Box
Go to solution Solved by X_Rated_Box,

WORKS! :D

Hey guys just finished my new build Y.E.T.I. look it up :D but i have one question is it ok that i put my HDD my SSD and my Kraken x61 wich all need Sata powercables, plugged into one Sata powercable chain??

The PSU im using is the EVGA 750W G2

PW in the Pic means power so the connector wich goes into the PSU

post-199621-0-26989700-1430137941.jpg

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Shouldn't be a problem, an SSD is pretty much a power sipper, an HDD is still not a very demanding power consumer, and I would say the same for the X61 pump unit.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Totally fine, SSDs use much less than 1 amp, and HDDs, the most consuming ever made is like 1.5Amps. You are totally safe even with a shitty brand PSU. (btw, i use 3HDDs hooked up in the same sata cable.)

And the pump ?

Totally fine, SSDs use much less than 1 amp, and HDDs, the most consuming ever made is like 1.5Amps. You are totally safe even with a shitty brand PSU. (btw, i use 3HDDs hooked up in the same sata cable.)

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

And the pump ?

Technical specifications are 12V 325mA. so... is = 4Watts. Negligible at most.