wont startup problem

Go to solution Solved by eike93,

problem solved there was these metal headers for the watercooling that was upside down and the metal touched the motherboard it kept rebooting but thank you linus tech tips forum

so i upgraded my pc today and when i tried to start it up it justs keeps rebooting and yes i checked everything i can think of and find on other forums i'm gonna list my parts

intel core i7 3770k

corsair xms 3 1333mhz

corsair ssd force series gt 120 gb

chieftec super series 750w

cooler master seidon xl 120m

Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H, Socket-1155

xfx radeon hd 6950

Check if ur mobo is being shorted. Try clear CMOS.

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

and make sure you double check your 24 pin and 4/8 pin.

especially the 24pin, move that one about while trying to boot multiple times.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

sorry still nothing it boots for 1 second and then it reboots 

sorry still nothing it boots for 1 second and then it reboots 

Check your standoffs and all connections to the motherboard.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Check your standoffs and all connections to the motherboard.

i check standoffs, and connections i'm starting to think maybe something is wrong with the mobo

just check when u power up the pc does the motherboard display any thing on the debug led?? 

CPU: Intel i7 4770k @ 4.4 ghz; Mother Board: MSI Z87 Mpower Max RAM: 32(8x4) gb Corsair Vengeance (2400mHz); Graphics: Dual EVGA GTX 780 SLI; CPU cooling: NZXT Kraken X60; Case: NZXT Phantom 820; PSU: OCZ ZX 1250w; Harddrives: Corsair Force 240gb (OS) Samsung 840 series 120gb ssd; 1 tb wd blue, 3tb seagate barracuda. 

if not, try taking all the parts off and install only the ram, cpu and a primary harddisk, and check if it boots up!

CPU: Intel i7 4770k @ 4.4 ghz; Mother Board: MSI Z87 Mpower Max RAM: 32(8x4) gb Corsair Vengeance (2400mHz); Graphics: Dual EVGA GTX 780 SLI; CPU cooling: NZXT Kraken X60; Case: NZXT Phantom 820; PSU: OCZ ZX 1250w; Harddrives: Corsair Force 240gb (OS) Samsung 840 series 120gb ssd; 1 tb wd blue, 3tb seagate barracuda. 

just check when u power up the pc does the motherboard display any thing on the debug led?? 

no light but the water cooling and dvd drives starts and then it stops

problem solved there was these metal headers for the watercooling that was upside down and the metal touched the motherboard it kept rebooting but thank you linus tech tips forum

Your welcome sir.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.