will GTA V run?

So I wanted to know if GTA V will run on a mate's PC with 30Fps+ low even though the CPU sucks:

AMD Athlon II X4 640 3Ghz

Amd radeon msi r9 270x hawk

4GB ram (dont know if ddr2 or ddr3)

When he tested the games' cracked version he only got very littlw fps so he ordered the r9 270x (he hasnt recrived it yet? and i wanna just know what you guys say

So I wanted to know if GTA V will run on a mate's PC with 30Fps+ low even though the CPU sucks:

When he tested the games' cracked version he only got very littlw fps so he ordered the r9 270x (he hasnt recrived it yet? and i wanna just know what you guys say

I dont think so mate... everythings is bad... 

Magical Pineapples

Ok then lets see, i actually have an 645 3,1ghz lying at home but I doubt that it will run any better on that

Ok then lets see, i actually have an 645 3,1ghz lying at home but I doubt that it will run any better on that

He doesn't have engouh RAM. I also have 4Gb and GTA V runs for about 10min and then runs out of RAM ( cracked version ). His CPU is weak, but if q6600 can run it at 30fps, then so will his CPU.

CPU-delided i5-4670k@4.6Ghz 1.42v R.I.P (2013-2015) MOBO-Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU-Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming@1582Mhz core/3744Mhz memory COOLING-Corsair H60 RAM-1x8Gb Crucial ballistix tactical tracer@2133Mhz 11-12-12-26  DRIVES-Kingston V300 60Gb, OCZ trion 100 120Gb, WD Red 1Tb
2nd  fastest i5 4670k in GPUPI for CPU - 100M

Don't worry too much.

My best friend has an old Phenom II x4 925 and a regular R9 270 non X and it runs really well. Looks good also.

Of course he has not pushed anything like MSAA and shadows.

He also only has 6 GB RAM, so not too much more than you have. Maybe add another RAM-stick and you should be fine. GTA V runs very well on lower end systems and can really push the high-end ones.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

My boyfriend is running GTA5 on a really old stock Phenom 9850 2.5GHz cpu and a Nvidia GT630 2gb graphics card with 4GB of DDR2, and it runs perfectly fine for him. He is getting a steady 30fps, and quite frankly; I don't understand how on such an old system with one of the weakest graphics cards money can buy. If his system can run it, then the system in the op should be able too.