Desktop and Mouse Problem

SonicFart
Go to solution Solved by Youssef Medhat,

if you installed new windows i don't get how their will be a virus doing this to your usb  hmmmmmm

okay install -http://www.kaspersky.com/internet-security-free-trial

start a full scan and let's see :D

Hi guys, I have a problem with my mouse and desktop. The thing is that when i open any window (file, google chrome or anything else that is on top of my desktop) the mouse stop working. I can still move it but I cannot click on anything and the mouse seems to be stuck on desktop because if the open file is not full screen the mouse goes under it. When it stops working I can't clink on 'Start' the only thing that make it work is ctrl-alt-del anf then click cancel. It works for 5 min and then it happens again. Somtimes I have to reset the computer because nothing works. I'm using logitech wireless keyboard and mouse. Excuse my bad english. Thank you for any suggestions. I'm really strugling with that.

This is not a mouse / keyboard problem Sir. That definitly a software problem - windows problem or drivers problem  and i would say a windows fail problem more than drivers problem :D try with a different mouse / keyboard and if you still have the same problem u will need a new fresh copy of windows if the problem is gone  re-install the keyboard / mouse drivers -  and check your keyboard wireless usb =))

I already tried a different mouse and the same thing happened, I also installed new windows and drivers but it still didn't help.

I already tried a different mouse and the same thing happened, I also installed new windows and drivers but it still didn't help.

does they work on other pc ? if yes then their is something worng with the USB ports on your motherboard bro.

I changed the motherboard and still the same problem. Could this be some sort of computer virus causing my mouse to do that?

It was a virus. I'm suprised that my anti-virus did not pick that one up. At least everything is working fine and thank you for help ;)