Build Upgrades

My current system is THIS. I want a new case and psu for my birthday, which is coming up. My current case is a cheap, Ultra mid-tower case and my psu came with it which is about 600w but it is not very reputable. Eventually, I play to get 2x970s (not sure about the 2x970s, maybe a 980 or something) and a custom loop. I am not sure if these parts are good for what I want. I know that more wattage from the psu doesn't hurt anything and since it is only 15$ more then the 750w, I thought why not. Anyways, THISis the case (I personally like the look and like that it is a full-tower) I was looking at and THISis the psu I want. I have pretty much decided on these but want to hear your experiences/opinions on them. Have you had any bad experiences or do u know someone who has had a problem? Thanks in advance! :D

Edit: I want a case with an almost,if not completely full view into the computer, thanks!

post-110726-0-51407200-1429999942.png

The case and PSU is good. 

Here is a case with a FULL view into the PC. A bit pricey tho.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-750d

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Since I would be buying from either Amazon or Newegg (US), it isn't that much more then the case I have previously selected. It is fairly bland though, the phantom 530 is better to look at then the 750D(personal opinion). I will definitely consider it though. Thanks!

Since I would be buying from either Amazon or Newegg (US), it isn't that much more then the case I have previously selected. It is fairly bland though, the phantom 530 is better to look at then the 750D(personal opinion). I will definitely consider it though. Thanks!

I understand how it may be bland. But do you want your case to be the only thing worth looking at? It'll look 10x better when you've got all your fabulous hardware in there.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

I understand how it may be bland. But do you want your case to be the only thing worth looking at? It'll look 10x better when you've got all your fabulous hardware in there.

So true...and if i get a custom loop, I will want to look at the inside a lot more then the outside. Is this bigger then the phantom, same size, or smaller?

So true...and if i get a custom loop, I will want to look at the inside a lot more then the outside. Is this bigger then the phantom, same size, or smaller?

It's the same size (ATX Full Tower)

If you want something cheaper and smaller. The SPEC-0 Series has a full window on the side to. 

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

It's the same size (ATX Full Tower)

If you want something cheaper and smaller. The SPEC-0 Series has a full window on the side to. 

I want an ATX Full Tower so I can eventually put a custom loop in there without having any space issues. I will definitely consider the 750D though 

I want an ATX Full Tower so I can eventually put a custom loop in there without having any space issues. I will definitely consider the 750D though 

Good. :)

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build: