Good desk for Computer/Workstation?

DTF1191

Hello how's it going guys, I'm pretty new here. I'm looking to get a pretty decent sized desk that I could sit my PC on and still have room for other things to fit comfortably, I'm mostly looking for a long flat desk that is low enough to set my keyboard on and it feel natural. I'm sure a lot of people will just say go to ikea, eel if you have the actual name of a desk that you have or have used and would reccommend I would really appreciate it! Thanks a lot guys.

-Dillon Fields

Hello how's it going guys, I'm pretty new here. I'm looking to get a pretty decent sized desk that I could sit my PC on and still have room for other things to fit comfortably, I'm mostly looking for a long flat desk that is low enough to set my keyboard on and it feel natural. I'm sure a lot of people will just say go to ikea, eel if you have the actual name of a desk that you have or have used and would reccommend I would really appreciate it! Thanks a lot guys.

-Dillon Fields

Hi OP!

I'd suggest taking a trip down to your nearest Ikea, that is if they have them where you are. You can build your own desk. Grab the legs you want and table size that you want. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Like was mentioned, just build your own with tabletop and legs from Ikea. Heres the link.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/workspaces/11811/

Sager NP8278-S--CPU-i7-4710MQ--GPU-GTX 970m 6GB--RAM-8GB--Storage-128GB SSD and 1TB HDD--Mouse-Steelseries Rival--Headset-Kingston HyperX Cloud

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8278-S.html

Yeah it's about 200 miles from me, I'm in Jacksonville Florida and it's in Orlando, but I think it will be worth the trip cause I need a couple more things, thanks guys

I really like the Ikea Galant system, especially with adjustable 'T' legs so that you can set the height.

If you want to spend insane money the Herman Miller 'Envelop' desk looks pretty interesting.