Volume Shortcuts

legolord464

Hi guys, I currently use an IBM Model M keyboard and love it but it has its drawbacks, one of which being the fact that it doesn't have volume controls built in. I was wondering if there was a way for me to make some of my keys control the volume. Preferably a set of keys like Page Up and Page Down.

Hi guys, I currently use an IBM Model M keyboard and love it but it has its drawbacks, one of which being the fact that it doesn't have volume controls built in. I was wondering if there was a way for me to make some of my keys control the volume. Preferably a set of keys like Page Up and Page Down.

What OS are you using?

Regardless http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-pictures/is-there-keyboard-shortcut-for-volume-control/54609d6e-ce9d-4866-89c0-eb6a86926237

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Sorry, Windows 7. I already knew about that solution would just prefer to be able to press pg up or pg down to make it louder or quieter respectivly.