AMD build or Intel G32? Still need some help.

Thanks for taking some time first off to help with this!

My Budget/ Location:
My Buget is around 600-700$ US
So obviously i get Newegg, Amazon yada yada.

My Aim:
My aim is to have a good gaming rig/ streaming rig. Im not to big of a streamer but sometimes my friends like to watch some of the games i play that they cant or dont want to.
Games i play consist of, Warframe, PS2, Minecraft, GTA5 (doesnt have to be at MAX OMG GRAPHICS), Battlefield, Ect.
Im not really trying to go right to blow my mind amazing graphics because i know with PC there is always room to upgrade.

Monitors: Right now i will be playing on a 27" Tv i've used for my consoles. I plan to upgrade to an actual montior of quality at some point but i can come back to that.

Peripherals: I have a Corsair Gaming mouse that i like for right now all i would need is a good keyboard. I Like the K70 from Corsair with all of its flashy lights, but the peripherals arent part of the budget as i have a seperate one for them and honestly i want to get a good cheap starting keyboard first. Budget for a keyboard? (lets keep it under 75?).

ME Section: Whats this you ask? My personal wants with this rig. (parts/ aim)
I will be posting the case and other parts i picked out to start this pc.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pZX7qs
The case is my big want in this build. this is the old build see links below for intel and new amd.

Now these can be subject to change, these are simply parts i picked out that i thought drew a line between performance and looks. from what I've come to understand the Cpu can take a pretty good load and also has some cores for graphics. Keeping in mind that i will upgrade with a graphics card in the future i thought the APU would be a good choice.

Edit: After some modifications and some advice i have also come up with this as an entry level Gaming PC.

This also goes over my limit by another 100$ more or less but is something i can live with.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PYqff7

And here is an Intel build i did with a G32 at 700$

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/TPNVTW

Really want to know if the Intel build is any good at all, if it is to start i may update to an I5 later. Just checking my options.

Now these can be subject to change, these are simply parts i picked out that i thought drew a line between performance and looks. from what I've come to understand the Cpu can take a pretty good load and also has some cores for graphics. Keeping in mind that i will upgrade with a graphics card in the future i thought the APU would be a good choice.

What resolution is the monitor at?

With a budget of $600, you really might want to ditch the SSD and go for a HDD. Maybe a WD blue or barracuda, and you'll save dem dollars. You can always get one later when you have the cash.

If you really plan on streaming, maybe go for an fx 8320. Last i hear it destroyes the  A10-6800k. It wouldn't bottleneck any low end GPU. OC it though!!

For the Windows installation, use /r/microsoftsoftwareswap. Cheaper, and it has worked for me.

Just my thoughts. 

I don't do signatures.

In advance i want to say that i apologize to anyone that may have viewed or tried to view and give feedback on this as i was editing the post multiple times. im currently using an ipad to do this. D;

The V300 is the SSD to avoid. Kingston pulled some shady business with it awhile after it came out.

Edit: Definitely avoid it. http://www.anandtech.com/show/7763/an-update-to-kingston-ssdnow-v300-a-switch-to-slower-micron-nand

I don't do signatures.

What resolution is the monitor at?

With a budget of $600, you really might want to ditch the SSD and go for a HDD. Maybe a WD blue or barracuda, and you'll save dem dollars. You can always get one later when you have the cash.

If you really plan on streaming, maybe go for an fx 8320. Last i hear it destroyes the A10-6800k. It wouldn't bottleneck any low end GPU. OC it though!!

For the Windows installation, use /r/microsoftsoftwareswap. Cheaper, and it has worked for me.

Just my thoughts.

This is my Tv http://www.cnet.com/products/vizio-m261vp/specs/

SSD Noted

AS for the CPU/APU is the Fx 8320 a APU or simple CPU? the only reason i went for the A10 is because i hear its a good cpu that allows for some light gaming.

AS for the CPU/APU is the Fx 8320 a APU or simple CPU? the only reason i went for the A10 is because i hear its a good cpu that allows for some light gaming.

A CPU :unsure:  If you had a very cheap GPU a friend wasn't using, you could be set to hold over until you got a gpu... but not everyone has pc enthusiast friends. Heck, i'd even go for the 6300 ($100) over the A10 if you didn't need an APU.

I'd seriously recommend going the saving up route for the GPU as well and then getting the 6300/8320+GPU. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with a slightly less powerful CPU with less cores (not too great for streaming+gaming+whatever else you're likely to have when streaming and chatting). I know it might be impossible to go this route for you for whatever reason though.

I don't do signatures.

A CPU :unsure:  If you had a very cheap GPU a friend wasn't using, you could be set to hold over until you got a gpu... but not everyone has pc enthusiast friends. Heck, i'd even go for the 6300 ($100) over the A10 if you didn't need an APU.

I'd seriously recommend going the saving up route for the GPU as well and then getting the 6300/8320+GPU. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with a slightly less powerful CPU with less cores (not too great for streaming+gaming+whatever else you're likely to have when streaming and chatting). I know it might be impossible to go this route for you for whatever reason though.

So say i find like a 750ti to hold me over instead of the apu? https://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-gtx750tioc2gd5or should i go with an amd card? I do have a small amount of leaway with this build i just kind of wanted to see if i could kinda thing.

Update: I have added a second build that i also can afford. If the Second option is better please let me know. If there are any other details about it or so on please feel free to comment.

Also if anyone can explain this /r/microsoftsoftwareswap. that would be nice as i'm not sure what it is.

Added an Intel build as well.

Update: I have added a second build that i also can afford. If the Second option is better please let me know. If there are any other details about it or so on please feel free to comment.

Also if anyone can explain this /r/microsoftsoftwareswap. that would be nice as i'm not sure what it is.

If you have any plans to stream gameplay, i wouldn't go the g3258 route. An i3 with a 960 wouldn't be half bad though.

It's just a subreddit where people sell microsoft software. I've gotten a Win 7 key from there and it worked just fine.

I don't do signatures.

So say i find like a 750ti to hold me over instead of the apu? https://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-gtx750tioc2gd5or should i go with an amd card? I do have a small amount of leaway with this build i just kind of wanted to see if i could kinda thing.

Well if you could find something for free from a friend to hold you over for the month or so it'd take you to get a fancy gpu, that'd be ideal. 

Keep in mind these are just ideas to throw around to hold you over until you are able to get that GPU. If you wanted to go ahead now and get a $700 build, I'd start a new thread asking for advice on your $700 build and go from there.

I don't do signatures.

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($49.99 @ Micro Center) 

Motherboard: MSI B85M-E45 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($59.98 @ NCIX US) 

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($52.99 @ Newegg) 

Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 290 4GB Double Dissipation Video Card  ($259.99 @ Amazon) 

Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($43.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($87.79 @ OutletPC) 

Total: $711.69

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-24 16:49 EDT-0400

Get the FX 8320. It shits on the G3258 and will be a big help if you plan on streaming.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB