Funny 420 events

testiclemachine

I found this site after it was posted on the live stream. It showed me a bunch of crazy things I never knew people do on 420.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&ved=0CGcQFjAK&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcaketi.me%2F&ei=x8_gUYnrI9TF4AO3joHQBg&usg=AFQjCNGMHL-n2ivPCgSq3l0QeM9kYUz9Pw&sig2=yiSow3SpgIiTjlspkqtmlg&bvm=bv.48705608,d.dmg

Go to page 2 on the site for the funniest events

My friend got redirected to that site when he tried to go to 420yolo.com (screamer) on his phone. It's just all really old .gifs. Pretty sad.

My friend got redirected to that site when he tried to go to 420yolo.com (screamer) on his phone. It's just all really old .gifs. Pretty sad.

Yeah IKR, I was on a the livestream earlier, and saw the link, and I was like cool lets look. I looked and jumped because at the same time I was listening to Linus and Slick, and trying to pay attention to the page. I just wanted to share what someone on Twitch shared with 723,000 people. lol.

Yeah IKR, I was on a the livestream earlier, and saw the link, and I was like cool lets look. I looked and jumped because at the same time I was listening to Linus and Slick, and trying to pay attention to the page. I just wanted to share what someone on Twitch shared with 723,000 people. lol.

Looking at your name, the fact that you have 24 posts, and that my friend got there by trying to get to a screamer site, I am pretty scared of your link.

I advise against clicking on it, and for the love of god, do not click any suspicious links with headphones on and volume up high.

I learned that lesson today as a matter a fact :)

I'm not new to forums, just LinusTechTips Forums. 

The link is some scary s*** at first :P

Looking at your name, the fact that you have 24 posts, and that my friend got there by trying to get to a screamer site, I am pretty scared of your link.

I advise against clicking on it, and for the love of god, do not click any suspicious links with headphones on and volume up high.

Nice 2600K, is it OCed, I have one too@4.4GHz

Nice 2600K, is it OCed, I have one too@4.4GHz

I'm running it at 4.6GHz right now, since I don't really feel like killing it with voltage. I had it running at 4.8 GHz stable for a while. It's too hot right now to get it running any faster, since it's the summer and my GTX 480s heat up the room like crazy.