Have any tips for my build?

Vfleteren
Go to solution Solved by pomaranc,

yh, but do i need to make this pc then on my own? because i dont know how to do it :)

i am a bit new to this so idk what this all is...

can u give me some tips? etc...

Watch some tutorials on youtube, it is easy just a bit scary since it is pretty expensive, try disassembling and assembling some old PC first.

Also anyone can do it :D

Purpose? Location?

Project Pluto
i3 4170 MSI H97 PC Mate MSI R9 380 2GD5T @ 1095MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 2x4gb @ 1600MhzWD 1TB Blue • be quiet! Pure Rock • NZXT S340 Black XFX TS 550w • BenQ GW2265HM

you dont need an cpu cooler, the stock cooler is just fine with the i3 4160. cuz you wont be able to overclock it.

you probaly need to add some storage. cuz if you ask me, that 240gb will be full in seconds

get 1600 memory cuz that mother doesnt support 1866. ofcourse you can use 1866 on 1600 mobo (mobo changes 1866 to 1600) but you might save a few bucks.

and no gpu?

Do what this guy says. He's actually PC Jesus here to save us all from misinformation.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Do what this guy says. He's actually PC Jesus here to save us all from misinformation.

xD

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/974Q99

That it what I would get for the money.

@Vfleteren

yh, but do i need to make this pc then on my own? because i dont know how to do it :) 

Watch some tutorials on youtube, it is easy just a bit scary since it is pretty expensive, try disassembling and assembling some old PC first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr3MgKkS314

Can you check this site, and check what is good for a pc, they make the pc for me  :)

It is in dutch but it should be posseble to figure it out  :)

http://gamepc.nl/game-pc?tab=confViguratie&hash=2a8gMiI2hvbFtu2jEixg_2o0tk4Q2q3CbED2rW-ltM367iX8g0026EE0

Can you check this site, and check what is good for a pc, they make the pc for me  :)

It is in dutch but it should be posseble to figure it out  :)

http://gamepc.nl/game-pc?tab=confViguratie&hash=2a8gMiI2hvbFtu2jEixg_2o0tk4Q2q3CbED2rW-ltM367iX8g0026EE0

If you are afraid to build it yourself buy the parts and give it to someone you know who can do it or to your local PC service, it should be fairly cheap.

If you are afraid to build it yourself buy the parts and give it to someone you know who can do it or to your local PC service, it should be fairly cheap.

And the pc that you made for me, is a good one? :) 

But the pc that i made isnt so good? :o

This is mine:

Case: Cooler Master silencio 550

processor: Intel Core i3-4160 3.5 Ghz

Cooler: Cooler master hyper 412S

Motherboard: MSI H81M-E34

memory: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB DDR3-1866

Video card: AMD Radeon HD R9 280X 3GB

Hard Drive: 1000GB Sata III

optical drive: DVD Brander

Network card: TP-link 1200 Mbps Wifi USB Stick

Nutrition: 500 Watt Cooler Master 

and Windows 8.1 NL 64 Bit

total is: 987 euro

And the pc that you made for me, is a good one? :)

But the pc that i made isnt so good? :o

This is mine:

Case: Cooler Master silencio 550

processor: Intel Core i3-4160 3.5 Ghz

Cooler: Cooler master hyper 412S

Motherboard: MSI H81M-E34

memory: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB DDR3-1866

Video card: AMD Radeon HD R9 280X 3GB

Hard Drive: 1000GB Sata III

optical drive: DVD Brander

Network card: TP-link 1200 Mbps Wifi USB Stick

Nutrition: 500 Watt Cooler Master 

and Windows 8.1 NL 64 Bit

total is: 987 euro

I tried to get as much performance as possible for the money but since the prices are not the same everywhere it might be over your budget.

If you can i would suggest you getting what I posted if it is too expensive where you live just tell me I can adjust it, you can PM me as well ;)

I tried to get as much performance as possible for the money but since the prices are not the same everywhere it might be over your budget.

If you can i would suggest you getting what I posted if it is too expensive where you live just tell me I can adjust it, you can PM me as well ;)

But is the pc that i suggested good or dont you like it? :) 

But is the pc that i suggested good or dont you like it? :)

Well for that money you should get i5 and GTX 970, you can get cheaper cooler and better case, NZXT S340 is great relatively cheap case, Corsair R200 is even cheaper but still nice.

Well for that money you should get i5 and GTX 970, you can get cheaper cooler and better case, NZXT S340 is great relatively cheap case, Corsair R200 is even cheaper but still nice.

yh but then it is 1277 euro... that is over my budget :P 

i just want to play regular games on high quality like dayZ, LoL, Smite,... and i want to know if my builded pc is good enough for it :) 

Tried to make it even cheaper without loosing almost any performance, I also included windows this time.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VyHtBm
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VyHtBm/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4570 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($189.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($28.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H81M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($54.99 @ Mwave) 
Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($60.89 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.30 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($315.00 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($43.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($87.79 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $910.83
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-23 14:21 EDT-0400

Tried to make it even cheaper without loosing almost any performance, I also included windows this time.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VyHtBm
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VyHtBm/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4570 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($189.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($28.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H81M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($54.99 @ Mwave) 
Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($60.89 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.30 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($315.00 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($43.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($87.79 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $910.83
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-23 14:21 EDT-0400

yh, but i live in belguim and the shipping will cost alot i suppose, 

The only thing you would change is my processor and video card? processor will cost me 155+ euros..

yh, but i live in belguim and the shipping will cost alot i suppose, 

The only thing you would change is my processor and video card? processor will cost me 155+ euros..

Order it from Belgium, you don't have to get exactly the same parts since prices are different, Get a good brand at least semi modular 550W+ PSU, 7200RPM HDD, cheapest 8GB RAM, cheapest haswell i5 (if it is still too much go for haswell i3) cheapest GTX970 (although avoid PNY and gainward) cheapest H81 MBO (some don't have USB 3.0) and some nice case to fit  price range, if you want tell me what the components cost in Belgium so I can adjust the build :)

Order it from Belgium, you don't have to get exactly the same parts since prices are different, Get a good brand at least semi modular 550W+ PSU, 7200RPM HDD, cheapest 8GB RAM, cheapest haswell i5 (if it is still too much go for haswell i3) cheapest GTX970 (although avoid PNY and gainward) cheapest H81 MBO (some don't have USB 3.0) and some nice case to fit  price range, if you want tell me what the components cost in Belgium so I can adjust the build :)

yh, thank you man :) 

but if you check my things i selected for my pc, would it be enough to run my high graphic smouthly? :) 

yh, thank you man :)

but if you check my things i selected for my pc, would it be enough to run my high graphic smouthly? :)

Yes it will although it is pretty high price for the HW.

I would exchange the cooler for CM212 or just use the stock one since it is only i3 and get better case, CM N200 is nice for the money and it comes with 2 vents, Corsair SPEC and R200 are nice too. Other than that it is nice build, try to get all the parts as cheap as possible and may be try to squeeze better GPU in. Also you get free win10 if you have win7 or newer so if you can get it cheaper than win 8/8.1 get it ;)