The last thing I have to choose in my new build is the CPU Cooler. I'm hesitating between the Corsair H105, the Corsair H100i GTX or the Cooler Master Nepton 240M. I think the H100i GTX, I don't need the ''i'' because my motherboard (Asus Maximus Vii Hero)already have good fan controls. I will be cooling a Intel i7 4790K. They are all the same price where I live except the Cooler Master is 10$ more. If I would choose the Corsair I would change the fans for sure but the Cooler Master has quiet stock fans, so not sure what to do. For sure I like the feature of the H100i with the application so you can change the color of the Corsair logo on the pump. Open to suggestions. No matter what the choice I will make is it better to change the thermal paste that comes with it to get better cooling performance?

Thanks guys!

What's your colour theme, if it won't match a regular white led go with the H100i GTX.

240M is also great, if you're looking for quiet, get that.

Personally I would get the 240M, just because it's quieter.

Don't worry about the thermal paste, high end coolers like the one you will be getting comes with pretty good paste already.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

The last thing I have to choose in my new build is the CPU Cooler. I'm hesitating between the Corsair H105, the Corsair H100i GTX or the Cooler Master Nepton 240M. I think the H100i GTX, I don't need the ''i'' because my motherboard (Asus Maximus Vii Hero)already have good fan controls. I will be cooling a Intel i7 4790K. They are all the same price where I live except the Cooler Master is 10$ more. If I would choose the Corsair I would change the fans for sure but the Cooler Master has quiet stock fans, so not sure what to do. For sure I like the feature of the H100i with the application so you can change the color of the Corsair logo on the pump. Open to suggestions. No matter what the choice I will make is it better to change the thermal paste that comes with it to get better cooling performance?

Thanks guys!

The H105 is thicker than the h100i I think so that might cool it better

What's your colour theme, if it won't match a regular white led go with the H100i GTX.

240M is also great, if you're looking for quiet, get that.

Personally I would get the 240M, just because it's quieter.

Don't worry about the thermal paste, high end coolers like the one you will be getting comes with pretty good paste already.

I would say my color theme is black and red but I don't see my computer and I will get the Fractal Design Define R5 without the window so I don't really care for the color of the led. Maybe later when i get a new desk that doesn't hide my PC I will get a case that you can see in and the color theme will matter more. My computer that I have right now is pretty loud(when I turn it off it feels good like when you finish cooking with the oven fan, LOL) so for sure for my new one I was planning on getting something quiet.

I would say my color theme is black and red but I don't see my computer and I will get the Fractal Design Define R5 without the window so I don't really care for the color of the led. Maybe later when i get a new desk that doesn't hide my PC I will get a case that you can see in and the color theme will matter more. My computer that I have right now is pretty loud(when I turn it off it feels good like when you finish cooking with the oven fan, LOL) so for sure for my new one I was planning on getting something quiet.

Get a 280mm rad and mount it in front if you are getting an R5. 280s perform better than 240s.

H110 or h110gt