Logitech G710+, Proteus Core G502, and G13 Gaming Keypad

TeaCrab

I know nothing about MX switch, but after trying my friend's Steelseries 7G, I don't quite like the feel&feedback of that.  G710+ feels much better.  (Maybe it's my transition from membrane keyboard)

Good thing about mechanical keyboard, you got universal key switches (Usually)  So I replaced a few keys just to make it more unique.  Here is a problem, the new keycaps I bought, they are all same size, but on G710+, not every key cap are the same shape, some of them are slightly tilted to better fit your hand gestures.  But, after a few days I got used to it.

Now I don't know if anyone has this issue, but I game hard, I also draw digital art with my tablet, I edit sound effect or make simple music with my MIDI keystation, I also do 3D modelling.  I have to change positions for these equipment very often.  Especially my G710+.  And the way I do it is by crawling my hand behind the primary number keys and pull it towards me.  After so many times of repeating this action, I noticed that my primary "2" key sometimes just slips off its switch.  It's kind annoying but well it happened less than 5 times since few months ago, so not too much of a big deal compare to how much I loved this keyboard.

G502 Proteus Core.  I'm a Logitech fanboy so.. LOL.  It's a great mouse.  But there is one issue.  Before I got my new G240 cloth mousepad, I was using G440 the hard one.  And I was playing CSGO, the mouse in very rare occasions flips my aim up to the sky or down onto the ground.  I can't reproduced this issue, and so I can't really tell what is wrong, maybe a piece of something went on to the mouse pad and cause the issue.  But now I got myself the G240 cloth mouse pad,  The issue is gone.  I've seen the TechTip Video about G402 and its Fusion Core or something?  Is that the same thing used in G502?

G13 Keypad, well this is one useless cheap thing for MMO.  It isn't mechanical switch, and the LED color is inaccurate as hell.  The software support also felt very cheap-ish compare to G710+ and G502.  I originally bought it to just use as a numpad on my left hand side, cuz why not, I'd like to keep my right hand on the mouse when I doing any numeric work.  But no, it isn't working well.  Even after carefully maped the G keys with everything I needed, I barely touch it anyway.

But wait, When I play Elite Dangerous with my G13, the experience is As immersive As I can get.  Every crutial ship functions can be mapped onto the G13, and the analog stick (well, it needed a hell lot of calibration, and it sucked quite bad) ARE capable of landing my ship into a landing pad and fly straight.  So yea, if it had a better joystick, it would be a perfect Gamepad for Elite Dangerous kind of game.  But is that game any kind of fun or worth the time to spend in?  Not yet.  It's quite time consuming and boring to me.  And it's very hard to get yourself good at it.  Not like GTA V, the helicopter in GTA 5 is even harder to fly with a controller, but I can stick along and try to fly it with struggle, because in the end GTA 5 is super fun.

Oh I also have a pair of cheap Logitech speakers.  For 19.99CAD of price, the sound quality is beyond my expectation, and there are base controls.  Good damn job Logitech.

My Logitech UE6000 however, had to be replaced with Audio Technica.

I'm probably going to stick with G710+ and my G502 forever until they fail to respond.