My current rig...

Viking Kong

Thread says I can "show off my rig" so I will just do that.

Heres my cute rig, got it for free from a friend. Only it had a 460 which i sold and replaced.

Should I sli 2 650 ti boost 2 gb's or try to get a 760? The boost's do scale pretty good in sli, but blah blah one gpu is better i get that.

Specs:

Amd Phenon II 1055t x6 @ 4ghz

4 gb or crucial 1866mhz

650 ti boost sc (sli ?)

Asus M5a99x evo mobo

Some corsair heatsink (dont know the model, it just says corsair) 

Ultra 750w psu

NZXT gama-001bk black steel mid tower atx chassis (i want a side panel with a window)

250gb WD blue (yes i know, i need a 1TB) Games suck up all that space!

Cool, but why a 750w PSU?

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

You should get a 760 or 7950. Go for a 7950 if you can find one at a similar price to the 760 unless you want shadowplay. the 7950 outperforms the 760 quite a bit especially when both cards are overclocked.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Maybe he wants to upgrade in the future?

Oh, and the Heatsink is probably a Corsair A50 ;)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Theres a reason.....I originally had a 500 or 550w but the damn thing BLEW OUT MY MOTHERBOARD CPU SOCKET. I was installing halo 2 and the pc just shut off....and would not turn back on....after hours of diagnosis we discovered it was the psu...... the psu was dead and so was my motherboard. Then my buddy who gave me the pc gave me a replacement, hence the 750w....I know its kind of overkill for a one gpu setup....

Luckily I still had like a month for my motherboard to be covered so I RMA'd it and got a replacement. 

Edited by Viking Kong

Don't spend you money on the video card yet. But first buy a 2tb hdd and a 128gb ssd! And maybe some more memory.

Maybe he wants to upgrade in the future?

Oh, and the Heatsink is probably a Corsair A50 ;)

Pretty sure youre right on the money on that one.

That is better then my PC in most ways lol

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Nice and clean nice :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)