Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless or?

Laksen
Go to solution Solved by Laksen,

Just an update:

I ended up with the Urbanite XL wireless and I really like them a lot, the only point of critique is that the ear pads are circular in comparison to my 363D's which I've come accustomed to being oval for the better fit around your ears.

I really like these headphones and the sound are sublime, the touchpad on the right side used to pause, skip etc. songs are working fine without any hiccups at all.

I will rate these headphones 8/10

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if I should buy the Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless or something else?

I want it to be wireless due to the fact that I will be using them at my work. Therefore they will also need to be closed an preferably over-ear headphones so they let out as little sound as possible into the room I am in.

Thanks in advance :-)

CPU: AMD Phenom II 965 (Corsair H60 with a Noctua NF-F12 Fan) - Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3 (rev. 1.4) - RAM:  4 GB kingston, and 8 GB kingston hyperx blu @ 1333 MHz - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 660ti OC edition SSD: 256 GB Plextor MP5-Pro - Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DGX - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363d - Case: Cooler Master elite 430 black -  Cooled by 2 Noctua NF-S12A Fans      Peripherals:ACER B243PWLAymdr IPS Panel - 1920*1200 - ACER S222HQL LCD Panel - 1920*1080 - Corsair M45 on a XFX Warpad - Typing on a Ducky Shine 2 Cherry MX Brown - Green LED - Racing with my Logitech G27 Racing wheel - other games Logitech F710

I dont really like the idea of wireless. It is subject to all sorts of interference. I have the g930's and they are nice from a convenience standpoint, but I prefer my hifiman he 500's whenever im at my desk

They look nice but the headband looks ''Bleh" but they do look sexy. If headbands are worthless to you or have a lot of hair where it doesn't matter (like me) I would go with them but otherwise, I would go with something else... then again there's not much options for wireless solutions

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Thank you for the answers I've tried it in a store and the headband is surprisingly supportive. I Think that I'll go with these then :-)

CPU: AMD Phenom II 965 (Corsair H60 with a Noctua NF-F12 Fan) - Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3 (rev. 1.4) - RAM:  4 GB kingston, and 8 GB kingston hyperx blu @ 1333 MHz - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 660ti OC edition SSD: 256 GB Plextor MP5-Pro - Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DGX - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363d - Case: Cooler Master elite 430 black -  Cooled by 2 Noctua NF-S12A Fans      Peripherals:ACER B243PWLAymdr IPS Panel - 1920*1200 - ACER S222HQL LCD Panel - 1920*1080 - Corsair M45 on a XFX Warpad - Typing on a Ducky Shine 2 Cherry MX Brown - Green LED - Racing with my Logitech G27 Racing wheel - other games Logitech F710

Parrot zip 2 are supposed to be good so you can check that out also the Sony mdr 1rbt are very good as well in my opinion

Sennheiser recently released wireless versions of the Momentum 2.0 and Momentum On-Ear 2.0. The Urbanite Wireless is cheaper though.

Just an update:

I ended up with the Urbanite XL wireless and I really like them a lot, the only point of critique is that the ear pads are circular in comparison to my 363D's which I've come accustomed to being oval for the better fit around your ears.

I really like these headphones and the sound are sublime, the touchpad on the right side used to pause, skip etc. songs are working fine without any hiccups at all.

I will rate these headphones 8/10