Any game for any play station console... Thank you Sony.

This is what has been happening: If you type your password and username in ps4 from someone else you OFC will be logged in your account BUT you will be able to access your games from your library instantly. Sony developed new technology called "Play as you download" and the name says everything: you can play as you download the game on your friends console and you can play it instantly: 1 part will be downloaded and you can play it instantly as the other part downloads. I think this is very good thing for PS4.

What do you think.

IT's nice to see that this is happening. Blizzard has been doing this for quite sometime with starcraft and WoW. So although it's not new it's nice to see it catching on in other places,

How are you to download and stream games at the same time? Does it intelligently manage the bandwidth so you can stream the game without interruptions while downloading it? Or does it download the game sequentially so you play what you download?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The only problem I see with it is that if you progress through a game too quickly, what will happen when you've reached a part that hasn't fully downloaded? Will it just save your place and stop?

Sarah Jessica Parker

The only problem I see with it is that if you progress through a game too quickly, what will happen when you've reached a part that hasn't fully downloaded? Will it just save your place and stop?

If the implementation is great, then the assets of the environment needed most will be prioritized first.  Depending on the game, if you choose to go one direction over the other, then those assets move to the front of the queue for download.  I am pretty certain that the assets were organized in such a way that you will probably download things faster than the time it takes to complete levels, areas, etc.

Probably the same as Diablo III, it won't start until the section is loaded, so if I want to play act II, it will download all the things from act II during the loading screen.

Only difference is that Diablo doesn't load in the background IIRC.

I'm guessing it just downloads basic textures and what not first so if you're progressing fast it just wont look very good.

These are all great points, but if you have slow download speed you probably will run into a brick wall at some point.

Sarah Jessica Parker