Need help for pc build

Maxbroo

I live in Serbia, can only buy parts from there my budget is 500 euro,here are some parts and prices:

CPU options:

amd fx 6300 - 107 euro

athlon x4 860k - 75 euro

amd fx 4300 - 77 euro

amd fx 6100 - 86 euro

GPU options:

Amd radeon 7870 Sapphire GHz Edition 2gb - 133 euro

r7 260x asus oc 2gb - 142 euro

r9 270 powercolor turboduo 2gb - 142 euro

gtx 750 ti palit storm 2gb - 150 euro

r9 270 gigabyte oc 2gb - 183 euro

RAM options:

ddr 3 1x4gb 1866mhz or 1600 kingston hyperx fury - 38 euro

ddr 3 1x8gb 1866mhz  kingston hyperx fury 72 euro

We got shitty cases and psu some good are:

Cooler master elite 361 - 31 euro

Fractal design core 1000 usb 3.0 - 37 euro

Cooler master n200 - 37 euro

As for psu we have really shitty brands like raidmax,chieftec,lc power,rhino(atleast i heard they are shitty)
I dunno which one should i choose but i found this one
630w Thermaltake smart SE SPS-630m - 63 euro
600w cooler master b2 series  - 56 euro
As for HDD:
HDD sata 3 7200 500gb WD Blue - 50 euro
HDD sata 3 7200 1tb WD Blue - 62 euro
There,as for mobo choose some cheap i think they are same priced..
This is my first time building pc :D i got amd hd 6670 and some x2 240 processor lol
I wanna play games like bf3,skyrim,witcher 2,rift,aion on high at 60+ fps on stable 60 on 1080p...medium/high
Thanks ^^

Go for the 6300+7870. Cheapest, and best deal. Get 8GB RAM and 1TB HDD. As for the PSU, go for the corsair one. DO NOT go micro ATX on AMD. Trust me, I did and I regret it. I would get an n400 and a cheap 970 motherboard, like something from Gigabyte or ASUS. That should all be in your budget.

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

what store are you buying from?  do they have a website?

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Let's start by filtering what's not needed:

1. RAM: the cheapest 8gb you can find. It doesn't mater if it is 1x8 or 2x4gb, they'll perform pretty much the same. Also, RAM speeds make virtually no difference as well. The only thing you may want to spend extra for is the color/heatsink. But that won't affect performance, so you might as well just get a non windowed case and be done with it.

Make your RAM pick and subtract that ammount from the total budget.

2. You should probably get a 1TB HD. But, start with the 500gb version, and if you get some extra money at the end of the build, invest on it. Otherwise, its best to put the cash towards other components.

3. You want an Intel CPU. Sorry to say it. The cheapest H81 mobo will do. Maybe B85, if that's cheaper than h81.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

fx 6300+7870+8gb ram + fractal case+630w Thermaltake+1tb hdd. But i would reccomend a 4160 instead of the fx 6300.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

Woah already replies,i putted something like this on tomshardware only 1 reply...woah!Thanks guys!
Intel costs more indeed, here is website maybe u can try to find some parts :
http://www.emmi.rs/ra%C4%8Dunarske-komponente.10.html?categoryId=203

Try to build from here guys,only site i can buy is that cause if i buy online it will cost same,shipping and stuff.
https://www.google.rs/search?q=google&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=9z81VbH5HIn-ygPH7YGwAw#q=din+to+eur

Here is our bill to euro.

Try to build it from here guys,it will be of help.

Thanks again!

Woah already replies,i putted something like this on tomshardware only 1 reply...woah!Thanks guys!

Intel costs more indeed, here is website maybe u can try to find some parts :

http://www.emmi.rs/ra%C4%8Dunarske-komponente.10.html?categoryId=203

Try to build from here guys,only site i can buy is that cause if i buy online it will cost same,shipping and stuff.

https://www.google.rs/search?q=google&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=9z81VbH5HIn-ygPH7YGwAw#q=din+to+eur

Here is our bill to euro.

Try to build it from here guys,it will be of help.

Thanks again!

Urgh... either my net is shjt (which isn't, otherwise I wouldn't be posting these very words) or that site is refusing to load for me!

Sorry, I can't help you.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!