Adobe mutiple GPU support

Kyuubixchidori

hello everyone! 

so bought a xeon machine with a 750ti. Trying to get into video work. I can get a  gtx 580 for 60-80ish dollars. Now, its hardly a upgrade over the 750ti, But with a extra 580 in the system, will the Adobe suite be able to use the 750ti and the gtx 580? 

basically, can you throw in all the nvidia cards you want to gain more cuda cores? or will I only be able to use one gpu? any help would be appreciated! 

thanks for any help!

basically I think

I know for a fact you dont need to SLI

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

basically I think

I know for a fact you dont need to SLI

right, I knew you didnt need sli, which lead to the thought you could mix and match cards for it to use. because if I could double my rendering gpu power for 80 bucks or so, then its worth it. but just want to check that it would work with diffrent gpus before I Dropped money

right, I knew you didnt need sli, which lead to the thought you could mix and match cards for it to use. because if I could double my rendering gpu power for 80 bucks or so, then its worth it. but just want to check that it would work with diffrent gpus before I Dropped money

reading says yes

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

reading says yes

so then the question is will only 1.5gb of vram hinder video rendering. as workstation cards usally have a much higher vram to cuda ratio then gaming cards

As far as I know, the only Adobe program that can handle multiple GPUs is After Effects. At least that's how it was a few months ago. With the release of CC 2014, they might have added that functionality into Premiere, but I don't think so. From the way I understand it, if you have multiple GPUs in your system, when you start a new project, it will ask you which one you want to use. I think in After Effects they have to be in SLI, but again, that might not be the case anymore.

so then the question is will only 1.5gb of vram hinder video rendering. as workstation cards usally have a much higher vram to cuda ratio then gaming cards

not really