What should I upgrade?

Unless there's an actual software limitation that stops anything below 7870 being used then yes it should be fine

Well that's what I am interpreting from the minimum specs that it wouldn't work on any hardware worse regardless of how well it would work (just like FC4 and dual cores)...

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

There are many games that don't have software limitations like this however, anyway its worth a try at least to play the game before splashing the cash!

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

There are many games that don't have software limitations like this however, anyway its worth a try at least to play the game before splashing the cash!

I'm not the actual person buying the game but I would wait for reports to see if it ran first then buy it all though if it wouldn't run somebody probably would mod the game to make it run.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

I'm not the actual person buying the game but I would wait for reports to see if it ran first then buy it all though if it wouldn't run somebody probably would mod the game to make it run.

The minimum specs are more of a guideline imo. It is impossible to list every type of scenario. 

The minimum specs are more of a guideline imo. It is impossible to list every type of scenario. 

Okay as long as they don't pull a ubisoft and block hardware that could run on it *cough cough FC4*

You can run it on any gpu you want, as long as it DX compatible. Its just you will get lower framerate or lower settings to make.

7870 = 270

7870 ghz = 270x

265 = 7850

Okay as long as they don't pull a ubisoft and block hardware that could run on it *cough cough FC4*

that would be stupid as they would limit the people who would buy their game, lower income