No POST when I turn it on.

Zineth

Ok so first off I'm using these parts:

CPU: AMD A10 7850K 4.0 GHz Black Edition  ($189.00 @ Umart) 
Motherboard: Asus A78M-A ATX FM2+ Motherboard ($75.00 @ Umart) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($46.50 @ Centre Com) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-02 ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case (84.99 @ Mwave Australia)
Power Supply: Antec Basiq 350W ATX Power Supply  ($42.00 @ Mwave Australia) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($119.00 @ Mwave Australia) 
Monitor: Samsung S22D300HY 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($135.00 @ Centre Com) 
I have read the stickied thread about no POST and none of them work. My monitor turns on fine but no BIOS. The fans run, the optical drive runs, the APU fan runs and you can hear the hard drive. Im almost certain all wires/cables are connect, I am certain everything is firmly in place. Please someone help.

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($119.00 @ Mwave Australia) 
I have read the stickied thread about no POST and none of them work. My monitor turns on fine but no BIOS. The fans run, the optical drive runs, the APU fan runs and you can hear the hard drive. Im almost certain all wires/cables are connect, I am certain everything is firmly in place. Please someone help.

have you checked to make sure all cables are plugged in completely and that the switch on the back of your PSU is flipped on?

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Any motherboard lights or beeps (if you have a motherboard speaker) when booting? If you cannot pass POST then there is a hardware malfunction somewhere

AMD FX8350  2x ASUS Radeon R9 270X 4GB  ASUS Sabertooth 990FX  -  Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 16GB

No beeps, but the LED of the motherboard is on. I have no clue where a hardware malfunction would be.

have you checked to make sure all cables are plugged in completely and that the switch on the back of your PSU is flipped on?

why is it so hard to read.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

why is it so hard to read.

lol wut

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

If there is a hardware malfunction, how do I test for which part? I don't have any other PCs where I can separately test parts.

lol wut

im saying your post is completely invalid as all of your advice was already attempted as stated in the original post.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

I still haven't fixed the problem, this is my first build so I am a noob. However, I am fairly sure it is a hardware malfunction, in which case I have no idea how to test for which piece of hardware is broken.

Ok, have you tried testing it outside of the case? Also if its a hardware issue I would test it by turning on the computer with one part at a time and keep adding parts until the problem starts to figure out what part is causing the issue. Also I do not see an onboard speaker. For help I have found you a thread.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems

before you put the parts into the casing

did you fully test if the system able to boot?

sounds like a short somewhere or you just need to reseat the RAM

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

No, I put the parts into the case then I tested it. 

No, I put the parts into the case then I tested it. 

you need to take it out and test again

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.