Mionix Naos 7000 or Mionix Avior 7000?

Tony.C

Hi everyone!

I am at crossroads as to which of these 2 mouse to purchase. I know that they both have the same sensor but the Naos is designed for right handed people. I am right handed and I use a hybrid grip. My current mouse right now is the Steelseries Sensei Raw. I was wondering if anyone else here have a preference on either of these 2 and their reasoning.

I own the NAOS 7000, previously coming from a Razer Mamba. The NAOS feels extremely comfortable in my hand as I also use a hybrid grip.

Also, the shape of the mouse fits your hand like a glove.

Overall an extremely comfortable mouse for any type of right handed grip. The only one tiny gripe I have with the mouse is it has a louder/clunkier click compared to my old Mamba, but that may not matter in your case, since my ears are extremely sensitive  :P

Hi everyone!

I am at crossroads as to which of these 2 mouse to purchase. I know that they both have the same sensor but the Naos is designed for right handed people. I am right handed and I use a hybrid grip. My current mouse right now is the Steelseries Sensei Raw. I was wondering if anyone else here have a preference on either of these 2 and their reasoning.

If Sensei Size fits you well then go Avior, if it is too small then go Naos?

If Sensei Size fits you well then go Avior, if it is too small then go Naos?

The sensei size does fit my hands quite well, but would the Naos be more comfortable as it for right handed people? and isnt the Naos about the same size?

The sensei size does fit my hands quite well, but would the Naos be more comfortable as it for right handed people? and isnt the Naos about the same size?

Avior: 125.3×65×36.6

Naos: 130.84×84.72×38.67

What i forgot to mention before is that nobody can know what you would prefer, as for myself, the Naos(and similar) shape is causing cramps because i find it way too forceful, for others it fits very well. Safer bet is the Avior, get the Naos if you know that you can return it and if you want to try something new out. Another Question would be why you have it narrowed down to these two.

Avior: 125.3×65×36.6

Naos: 130.84×84.72×38.67

What i forgot to mention before is that nobody can know what you would prefer, as for myself, the Naos(and similar) shape is causing cramps because i find it way too forceful, for others it fits very well. Safer bet is the Avior, get the Naos if you know that you can return it and if you want to try something new out. Another Question would be why you have it narrowed down to these two.

Well they are both really highly praised mice with a aesthetically pleasing appearance for half the price at massdrop right now.

I have used other mice and have narrowed it down to basically Zowie or Mionix.

Razar Deathadder: Great mice, but is just not very durable. My brother had one and the right click button gets stuck and broke. Its a known problem with this mouse.

Logitech g502: This is an excellent mouse with excellent sensor and build quality, but I am not aesthetically attracted it.

Roccat Kone Pure Military: Another great mouse with excellent sensor and very attractive price point, but there are lots bugs with the program that has made me stray away.

Right now my Steelseries is doing ok. I feel like its not up to par with newer mice in terms of tracking and the price point. I am hoping something the shape of the Naos would feel a bit better than something ambidextrous.

This is how I have narrowed it down. The Zowie ECA-2 is also another excellent option however if I can get Mionix at a decent price I would go for that.