Bohemia Got Hacked

Sneaky

That's not good. Hopefully the stolen password and e-mail take a very long time to be decrypted at least to give times to customer to change their password.

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

Glad I don't play that game or have any games made by that company...

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Glad I don't play that game or have any games made by that company...

They said that our passwords will most likely never be decrypted.

They said that our passwords will most likely never be decrypted.

Still, It is the fact that there database' were hacked, million dollar company and they can't keep it secure ? 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Still, It is the fact that there database' were hacked, million dollar company and they can't keep it secure ? 

It happens to many companies, just because others haven't been hacked doesn't make them more secure. It's also not enough of a reason to not purchase from them in my opinion, in fact you don't even need an account with them to play their games.

It happens to many companies, just because others haven't been hacked doesn't make them more secure. It's also not enough of a reason to not purchase from them in my opinion, in fact you don't even need an account with them to play their games.

I wasn't saying that was a reason for me not to buy the game, ( Sorry if I came across that way ) I I just said that I was glad that I hadn't played it or had games by that company because my account info was stolen... but it was pointed out that they will most likely never be able to decrypt them which is a good thing.

I'm not sure if it's just me but when I tried to change my password with the link and all that it took about 3 hours for them to send out an email (twice because in that time I'd done it again) that was empty... So I have no idea how I'm going to change my password. At least no payment details were stolen, even though I used paypal it's still good to know.

EDIT: I've just done it again, worked this time.

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670