better than Verizon

waggythegeek

What carriers are better than Verizon, and has lots of Windows phone options?

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

Location?

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

T-mobile has the Lumia 530, 635, and will be getting the 640 soon. My testimonial for T-mobile is my status update, but T-mobile from my experience offers the best value while harassing the customer the least(I Can go into more detail once I get home).

Edit: Changing my status update soon, but this is my usage on T-Mobile's unlimited plan:

VLr9212.png

With this "heavy use" I experienced no throttling or shut downs(nor did I get any messages telling me that I used too much data). I love the freedom with T-Mobile, and I never have to worry about overages or bogus fee's since they are pretty lenient.

Well in the US? No carrier is better than verizon. Verizon has the largest coverage in the US. None of them other carriers come even close... but if a specific carrier covers your area, T-Mobile might be a good bet. I would never suggest sprint, I tried getting an iPhoen 6+ with them, for some reason it kept dropping calls even when I had 3 bars. T-mobile wasn't bad at all, but their coverage was kind of terrible outside of Los Angeles. And AT&T's prices are the same as verizon, except you get a shittier service.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Location?

Warshingtern shtate

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.