GPS users: need help

Dylan lol

im a new driver so i want to get a GPS for my car so i dont get lost and can find places easily. what do i need besides the gps itself? i might get something like this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AY7NT2U/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00AY7NT2U&linkCode=as2&tag=httpmakeyocom-20

it says frequently bought together is a friction mount and a hard carrying case, well i know the case isnt required so im not going to get that, but is the friction mount needed to use the gps? also is there anything else i will need like an adapter for my car or something?

it says frequently bought together is a friction mount and a hard carrying case, well i know the case isnt required so im not going to get that, but is the friction mount needed to use the gps? also is there anything else i will need like an adapter for my car or something?

Nope, you don't need anything else, this model comes with the suction cup mount and an adapter included. 

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Don't need anything else besides mount if it wasn't included. What do you need gps for? Don't you have one on your phone?

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Nope, you don't need anything else, this model comes with the suction cup mount and an adapter included. 

i edited the link i meant the 52 LM not the 52, what about for the 52 LM? and why do ppl buy that friction mount with it if its already included?

i edited the link i meant the 52 LM not the 52, what about for the 52 LM? and why do ppl buy that friction mount with it if its already included?

The 52LM also comes with everything included, according to Amazon.

Friction mount might be more suitable for you if you prefer to secure your GPS on a dashboard instead of windshield. It's just a matter of preference, and it might offeer an additional feature or two, read the reviews.

The 52LM also comes with everything included, according to Amazon.

Friction mount might be more suitable for you if you prefer to secure your GPS on a dashboard instead of windshield. It's just a matter of preference, and it might offeer an additional feature or two, read the reviews.

ok, do you think it will work with my car? its like a 2006 van so i dont think it would have the connection in the car to connect the gps to

ok, do you think it will work with my car? its like a 2006 van so i dont think it would have the connection in the car to connect the gps to

I'm pretty sure "car adapter" means a 12V plug.

I'm pretty sure "car adapter" means a 12V plug.

alright thanks im gonna buy it, 1 more question though. it says it has a 2 hour battery life, can i have it charging while im using it so it has perma battery life? or do i need to charge it when im not using it? and i dont need batteries right, just a charger?

alright thanks im gonna buy it, 1 more question though. it says it has a 2 hour battery life, can i have it charging while im using it so it has perma battery life? or do i need to charge it when im not using it? and i dont need batteries right, just a charger?

Yep, you can (even should) have it charging while you're using it.