Windows 8.1 from G2A. Is it the same as buying from MS

YT2002

Im buying windows 8.1, and for me it costs $150. Then I saw G2A, where they issue License keys. Is this the excact same as what you get for $150 from Microsoft or not.

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

I'm pretty sure that G2A sells legit keys, but there have been problems with keys that they've sold before. (Ubisoft trying to deny keys bought from G2A)

Every topic I post in dies.

I'm pretty sure that G2A sells legit keys, but there have been problems with keys that they've sold before. (Ubisoft trying to deny keys bought from G2A)

So is it the same as MS ones?

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Y

Im buying windows 8.1, and for me it costs $150. Then I saw G2A, where they issue License keys. Is this the excact same as what you get for $150 from Microsoft or not.

Yup it's the same but you will need the ISO/DVD/USB yourself they only provide you the key.

Y

Yup it's the same but you will need the ISO/DVD/USB yourself they only provide you the key.

I found out from scattervolt that I might get bad keys. Im not gonna bother lucking out for a key. If it wasnt a luck thing, I would get it as you can get the ISO from MS free.

I found out from scattervolt that I might get bad keys. Im not gonna bother lucking out for a key. If it wasnt a luck thing, I would get it as you can get the ISO from MS free.

get windows for much cheaper at www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap i bought it there. works like normal. legit keys. the sellers are nice and quick with it too. i prefer talking to laynesmally or whatever because i bought from him :)