Does it worth to change my LENOVO 808T to LG G PRO korean version ?

Tadziunia

My friend got LG G PRO korean version for 115eur from aliexpriess, i got lenovo golden warrior a808t from aliexpress for 180eur because of Taxes of shipping.

My lenovo have 720p 5inch tft screen, 8 core mtk 6592 1.7ghz cpu (34k~ point in antutu but probably because of small resoliution) real 2 gb ram which faster than LG G2 ram comparing to my friend LG G2 results, 13mp back and 5mp front camera, 2500mah battery, android 4.4 , quite buggy for example: no difference bettween 50% of brightness and 100%. 

Lg g pro korean version have 1080p IPS screen in 5.5 inch, snapdragon 600 quad core 1.7ghz(would be quite a downgrade, mtk6592 in only cpu speed is as fast as snapdragon 801 considering benchmark charts) , 2gb ram, 13mp back 2.1mp front, 3140mah battery, support lollipop android. and only one problem i don't like is that lg g pro have hidden antenna in one corner, not big deal but still.

Don't know , should i agree with with this change or not... LG G PRO quite nice phone but it's a lot cheaper than my.

What do you think guys! ? Friend said he good pay me 25eur extra for change xD

The LG looks to be superior except for the processor. I've been comparing them on GSMarena (LG | Lenovo). Also, it was in a way more expensive group on release, it's just cheap because it's two years old (see GSM Arena's price range at the bottom).

Just think about what you mainly use the phone for, whether you require a longer battery life and a higher version of android.

The LG looks to be superior except for the processor. I've been comparing them on GSMarena (LG | Lenovo). Also, it was in a way more expensive group on release, it's just cheap because it's two years old (see GSM Arena's price range at the bottom).

Just think about what you mainly use the phone for, whether you require a longer battery life and a higher version of android.

I don't play at all, but if i play only some not demanding simple graphics games like zig zag , i saw that i could put 6400 or 9500mah battery for LG it's quite handy, Lenovo don't have so large batteries, i don't like Lenovo screen, it's not bright enough, ofcource speed, 2GB RAM and MTK 6592 pretty beast for money. Only problem for LG is cpu... Gpu pretty powerful to handle some games at full hd , meanwhile mine MTK 6592 MALI gpu can't handle normaly at 720p, Only minus it's that i would change my better phone and a bit more expensive to a bit slower and cheaper phone, but mine already used for half year price dropped.

Well, realistically, it's not really less powerful... I mean, lenovo was an octa core, but as far as I know it was basically two processors in one - a low powered one for stuff like browsing and settings and a higher one for gaming and more intense stuff...
The quad-core processor should still be plenty for the LG phone... I mean, just ask your friend to check it out? See how smooth (or not) the animations are...