msi afterburner acting wierd, need help fast!

Demonhax

My afterburner is just maxing everything on overclocking before I can do anything, and my computer is freezing. I'm also getting a weird green/Brown ich color on my main screen.

post-33571-0-04281900-1428973760_thumb.j

Ok so probably first turn off your computer and then find out if there is a second bios on the card. If so then just switch to that and you will probably be fine. 

:)xD9_9:D:PB|

Ok so probably first turn off your computer and then find out if there is a second bios on the card. If so then just switch to that and youwill probably be fine.

Will it help even tho I used Msi afterburner? The overclock isn't saved on the card bios. Its in windows. And afterburner starts up auto with that overclock.

Uninstall it (it should give you an option to remove saved settings, select yes). Reinstall it, and see if the problem persists. 

You could manually navigate to where MSI Afterburner is installed on your computer, and you should find some .cfg files in it's Profiles folder. Editing (Notepadd++ works, just tested it) and saving them should override the settings.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

Uninstall it (it should give you an option to remove saved settings, select yes). Reinstall it, and see if the problem persists. 

You could manually navigate to where MSI Afterburner is installed on your computer, and you should find some .cfg files in it's Profiles folder. Editing (Notepadd++ works, just tested it) and saving them should override the settings.

but I can't get anywhere. When I boot Windows I have about 3sec before afterburner starts automatically. And the pc freezes

but I can't get anywhere. When I boot Windows I have about 3sec before afterburner starts automatically. And the pc freezes

safe mode

msconfig.exe

>remove start programs.

get back to us.

"1 shot 1 kill. or in my case 500 shots and a questionable death" ~ Carlos Hathcock + Ryouichi

"Because its windows... it just happens..." ~ G33k 4 L1F3

My Build....sorta. close enough http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YMG4mG

Safe Mode. Holding F8 immediately after turning it on (before the windows logo appears) should give you an option. 

http://www.7tutorials.com/5-ways-boot-safe-mode-windows-8-windows-81

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/start-computer-safe-mode#start-computer-safe-mode=windows-7

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems