ASUS GTX TITAN X VS EVGA TITAN X

X3r0

Stores that have the cards, sell out of evga titan x ones all the time whereas asus titan x cards have been in stock ever since the release. If there is no difference between them, im assuming evga is the manufacturer everyone likes more.

Just wondering if there is a difference between the 2? 

Yup thats what i hear as well.

Stores that have the cards, sell out of evga titan x ones all the time whereas asus titan x cards have been in stock ever since the release. If there is no difference between them, im assuming evga is the manufacturer everyone likes more.

Just wondering if there is a difference between the 2? 

Both are the same card but EVGA has step-up program, customer service and warranty. I love EVGA. I'm waiting for the EVGA one to come back into stock.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

There is no difference between the two.

As far as my experience... both Asus and EVGA have excellent support, but as it is, some people will be unlucky with either or.

Edit: In addition, you get a year of Xsplit Premium with the Asus card.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

They are basically the same.They may have a slight price difference and better customer support with the different companies.

Both are the same card but EVGA has step-up program, customer service and warranty. I love EVGA. I'm waiting for the EVGA one to come back into stock.

Ok cool. Yea i am a fan of evga too, but the titan x is never in stock. Sorta of tired waiting for the stores to get stock, but I guess i will continue to wait.

Ok cool. Yea i am a fan of evga too, but the titan x is never in stock. Sorta of tired waiting for the stores to get stock, but I guess i will continue to wait.

Nvidia.com has them.

Mine was here by 11 the next day.

Plus you get the sexy black box too.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Nvidia.com has them.

i would get it from nvidia, but i have a low credit card limit, so ive got to pick it up at a store instead :(

I know :(. Nvidia.com has them.

Nvidia.com has them.

Yeah I saw that but waiting for Newegg.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

If you are in the UK Asus have horrific support

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

Get the cheapest or the one that is more available to you. I know people say asus gives worse support, but just recently I've seen a topic where people were praising asus' RMA experience. I haven't experienced any of that myself because up to now I have had no problems with my asus products (or at least nothing that could be RMA'd or otherwise helped by them).

-edit-

by the way, is this for gaming alone? Because if it is an R9 295x2 would be a better option, faster and cheaper (unless you already have a g-sync monitor that is).

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Atleast it isnt XFX Support. They dont technically have support here.

Fair enough, but if you buy from Overclockers UK they handle all support for XFX so you are sorted for any XFX product you buy from them :)

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

BRB Buying 290X XFX Form overclockers :P

hahaha

I don't see much point in the step up program with the titanx, what would you step up to? You can't step up to an r9 390x.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x,  MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Gaming Pro wifi, CPU cooler: Noctua U12a RAM: Gskill Ripjaws V @3600mhz,  GPU: Asus Tuf RTX OC 3080 PSU: Seasonic Focus GX850 CASE: Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh Storage: 500 GB Inland Premium M.2,  Sandisk Ultra Plus II 256 GB & 120 GB

I don't see much point in the step up program with the titanx, what would you step up to? You can't step up to an r9 390x.

There's nothing above the Titan X... Even if they release a 980Ti it wouldn't interfere with the Titan x

There's nothing above the Titan X... Even if they release a 980Ti it wouldn't interfere with the Titan x

In Nvidia's side, you mean.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

That was my point, so evgas step up is irrelevant with the titanx.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x,  MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Gaming Pro wifi, CPU cooler: Noctua U12a RAM: Gskill Ripjaws V @3600mhz,  GPU: Asus Tuf RTX OC 3080 PSU: Seasonic Focus GX850 CASE: Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh Storage: 500 GB Inland Premium M.2,  Sandisk Ultra Plus II 256 GB & 120 GB