Thoughts?

I'm relativley new to mining, and since my 6850 cant mine very well I was wondering how good this would be.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lancelot-Dual-Spartan-6-FPGA-Board-Bitcoin-Miner-High-Quality-Beat-ASIC-/171066018580?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d4544b14

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I'm relativley new to mining, and since my 6850 cant mine very well I was wondering how good this would be.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lancelot-Dual-Spartan-6-FPGA-Board-Bitcoin-Miner-High-Quality-Beat-ASIC-/171066018580?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d4544b14

Mining will die soon with the release of these boards. If you think you can net $200 out of it before they drop off the deep...then go for it. 

But personally I would steer clear of Bitcoins. 

I wouldn't bother switching to FGPA at this point in bitcoin mining. Unless you have plans to re-purpose those fgpa cards. Switching to ASIC is still a possibility *Not on while supply is limited and requires a pre-order, instead wait until it's possible to order and receive the unit in a couple weeks.

http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/

Running at 350 mhash with free electricity. The $200 cost would take you 1 year 130 days to break even on the hardware.

You would be much better off investing that money into directly buying the coins as there is no telling where the price might be in that time. It could be much higher than it is now, or lower. Either way you will be able to sell off/trade bitcoins you buy today versus a slow steam of incoming coins.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

this is nice! FPGA's are a better invesment than asic's... this equipment is coming to scrypt mining soon.

I think they are good because you can use them for Bitcoin and be more competitive than GPU mining but when it stop being good for bitcoin you can make them work in Litecoin, I know of people already developing fpga's for scrypt. 

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

this is nice! FPGA's are a better invesment than asic's... this equipment is coming to scrypt mining soon.

I think they are good because you can use them for Bitcoin and be more competitive than GPU mining but when it stop being good for bitcoin you can make them work in Litecoin, I know of people already developing fpga's for scrypt. 

Got any sources with legitimate proof of FPGA's working on Scrypt that will be cost effective? I know there are many claims of people working on it. But there are also people with claims working on ASICS for Scrypt.

I'm not saying one can't be created, but the price to performance likely won't beat gpu's. You will end up spending more money for much less hashing power. But overtime possibly make that up in lower electricity costs.

I still wouldn't recommend an FPGA unless you're intending to use it as a learning tool for other applications.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Got any sources with legitimate proof of FPGA's working on Scrypt that will be cost effective? I know there are many claims of people working on it. But there are also people with claims working on ASICS for Scrypt.

I'm not saying one can't be created, but the price to performance likely won't beat gpu's. You will end up spending more money for much less hashing power. But overtime possibly make that up in lower electricity costs.

I still wouldn't recommend an FPGA unless you're intending to use it as a learning tool for other applications.

In the pool i am mining there is a team/users developing one, correctly ~400kh per fpga/core, if you want to see the forums thread CLICK

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!