[TUTORIAL] Spyder4Express How to create profiles for multiple monitors

Now there are two dimensions to the problem, firstly datacolor chose to lock the window at the center of the main display which means, you can't move it secondly, the software will only remember one profile so even if you did manage to move the window you'd be stuck with a single color profile.

The trick for the first problem is that the window launches on the primary monitor which you can change by going in right click 

desktop>screen resolution>select your display of choice>"make this my main display"

now relaunch the software and it should appear on your other display

The solution to the second problem is simple: the color profiles are saved to 

C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color\Spyder4Express.icm\

So just create a profile for your first monitor then copy it somewhere safe and use the previous trick to create a second profile and move that profile somewhere safe, I would suggest renaming the color profiles so you don't get things mixed up

Then you need to apply the color profiles, at this point I would suggest disabling Spyder4Express at startup or straight up uninstalling it; we'll be using windows to manage the color profiles from now on

Go to control panel>search "color management" add your saved color profile and set is as default then use the drop down menu to select the other monitor and do the same thing for the second monitor and Voila.

You can find this guide again at my blog (link in my signature)

Edit: changed font to arial