Splash pro EX problem

LargeBanana
so it's been a while since the first time i use splash pro ex as my daily movie consuming.

splash player have 60fps motion, detail boost, color boost, and i've compared it with vlc and mpc-hc many many time i just can't go back to vlc or mpc-hc even with SVP it cannot compare.

now why am i saying all this? i'm fed up with the weakness of splash, it cannot %$%$#@# read subtitle correctly. if the subtitle is colored it will show crazy number on the screen destroying the subtitle, if the subtitle isn't on the bottom of the video it will force it to be there and destroy the order of subtitle forces the one before it to be skipped before it should. it cannot play freaking 10-bit video fffffffffffffffffffffffff.

please anyone who can help me. i need a replacement for this software that can be as versatile as vlc or mpc-hc. i personally think that vlc and mpc-hc is stupidly awesome, it can play anything, it's almost unbeatable it's just when i go 60fps, going back felt like watching a slide show.

i turn the internet upside down trying to find any kind of plug in for mpc-hc and i found SVP it's just. it's not as good. artifacts here and there even after i tinker with the settings a million time. help meeee :<

Are you using the latest Splash PRO EX 1.13.0 ??

If not kindly update it.. 

It Includes important improvements for Windows 8.