Computer doesn't show color red

Edster30

Ok great we are getting somewhere. Do Win+P 2 times on your keyboard and let go all keys and wait 5sec. If nothing happens, do it again (Win+P 2x). Does your screen goes out of sleep mode and shows you an image?

I did It but nothing really happened but when I plugged the vga cable  in showed [roject to a screen. What do I do next?

Ok I was hopping that the problem is that it thinks that you have 2 monitors (a problem that can happen), so there is no image on both. Basically Win+P would switch between modes. Because the image does display, but no longer after the graphics card drivers are loaded.

If you go under safe mode, does your monitor works with DVI? If so, can you uninstall your graphics card drivers, and restart your system? Does it work now?

Do you have a second computer you can try the monitor with DVI cable to?

Ok I was hopping that the problem is that it thinks that you have 2 monitors (a problem that can happen), so there is no image on both. Basically Win+P would switch between modes. Because the image does display, but no longer after the graphics card drivers are loaded.

If you go under safe mode, does your monitor works with DVI? If so, can you uninstall your graphics card drivers, and restart your system? Does it work now?

Do you have a second computer you can try the monitor with DVI cable to?

Ok so I do have another monitor but that one is from like 2008 I found the specs for my monitor im using now 

Dell S2209W 22" Full HD LCD Monitor

Great. Try that one, and see if it works.

I expect the same thing will happen. As you said that you do get an image form the system startup and disappears once Windows loads (where the graphics card drivers are loaded)

Great. Try that one, and see if it works.

I expect the same thing will happen. As you said that you do get an image form the system startup and disappears once Windows loads (where the graphics card drivers are loaded)

I tried the other monitor to the same thing happened but one thing I know that It shows the red now so I know the cable and the monitor works it just goes into power saving mode