Crowded....

Nabalazs

Most often, when you hear the word crowded, you either think about GPUs suffocating each other, or unmanaged cables. But since I have none of those, life throws me somthing else to scratch my head about. My USB hub. Now, you could say, I could just plug some stuff innto my front ports. But its a little more complicated than that, I wont go into it.  Just something I tought I'd share :)

post-59129-0-90411700-1428693556_thumb.j

Lol you doing it wrong. Put the logitech in the middle and the sony on the outside instead.

This guy's got it right. That way, the tab from the sony doesn't hit the cable and bent the plug.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D