Nvidia Shield in Australia

XplosiveNoctua99

How can I get any of the Shield products in Australia without expensive importing?? 

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

If you find a way, let me know. I haven't been able to find a way short of getting one off eBay or getting my brother to bring one back with him from the states later in the year.

If you find a way, let me know. I haven't been able to find a way short of getting one off eBay or getting my brother to bring one back with him from the states later in the year.

Get him to get me one too

xD

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

also  

I found someone on gumtree selling a shield portable for $325

also  

I found someone on gumtree selling a shield portable for $325

Score dude! I'ld get on that.

I would but (just bought a new pc)

it is also western australia

Ah bummer dude.

Yeah

is there anything like shield but in Australia 

I would but (just bought a new pc)

it is also western australia

its also on gumtree...electronics and gum tree i find dont go together to well...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Yeah

is there anything like shield but in Australia 

Not that I know of mate. I've lost a fair bit of interest in it since I figured you couldn't get them in Aus so I haven't looked too much into alternatives.

its also on gumtree...electronics and gum tree i find dont go together to well...

yeah.. true

I would beg to differ. I've had huge success buying and selling PC Parts as of late. The rig in my description I've been building for a bit of fun to see how I can do with parts from Gumtree and similar sources and so far has cost me $160 and is solid as a rock.

Depends how good you are at sorting out the flaky sellers.

I would beg to differ. I've had huge success buying and selling PC Parts as of late. The rig in my description I've been building for a bit of fun to see how I can do with parts from Gumtree and similar sources and so far has cost me $160 and is solid as a rock.

Depends how good you are at sorting out the flaky sellers.

Yeah, maybs you just got lucky then, or others got unlucky. I have had other people say to me its utter shit. I find ebay has a lot more security, with paypal an all. Gumtree is god for car parts though xD

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Yeah, maybs you just got lucky then, or others got unlucky. I have had other people say to me its utter shit. I find ebay has a lot more security, with paypal an all. Gumtree is god for car parts though xD

I've had a hell of a lot of luck for some time now then.

If you can get the seller to agree to a test to make sure the part works then you generally weed out the bad sellers.

I'll agree ebay is more secure, though alot more expensive.

How can I get any of the Shield products in Australia without expensive importing?? 

Unless somebody already has one, that is literally the only way, the product is not available in your country so you have to important it from somewhere that sells it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Will the Tegra note do any streaming??

Im in the same boat here in NZ. 

i7 5820k, Asus X99 Pro, 16GB Muskin Blackline, EVGA GTX 980, Corsair Air 540, Samsung SM951 256GB M.2, Samsung 830 256GB, Seagate 3TB, Ducky shine 4 MX clear & brown, Logitech G700s, Asus PB278q