Far cry 3 1.05 Completed Game Save game....anyone?

Anubikai

Hi, I wanna play far cry 3 and ive been using my brthers account to play it. I completed the whole game and then my brother decides hes gonna change his password and not tell me it -,- i got far cry 3 with my gpu so i wanna play it again but any save game i find on the internet doesnt work with my uplay far cry 3. I just find millions of cracked save games that are not compatibile. Can someone with far cry 3 updated to the latest version with uplay please upload and send me the save game. thank you =)

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I tried those....the game just doesnt seem to recognise they are there...

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

if you wait a few weeks i can give you my save file i have the game completed on that 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

0,0 few weeks? lol......er ok i guess ill take what i can, but if anybody else has it completed then please could you send it me =) Thank you

-Anubikai

=( didnt work...have they got some sort of protection making it not possible for another persons save to be used in another persons acount?

-Anubikai

ill give you mine friday when i get my mobo back all the missions are complete but the side quests and stuff aren't

they might have saves tied to the account, like on GTA 4

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

if they are tied to the account then i have to play the whole game again -,- ballz....

-Anubikai