Looking for 'basic' After Effects help...

Anybody proficient in After Effects? I have a quick edit that has to be done. Should take just a few minutes. Basically just looking to move some elements up towards the top of the page instead of in the middle where they are now. Willing to pay.

It's based on this template: http://videohive.net/item/mosaic-logo-presentation/3195636

I tried myself, but it either doesn't work the way you think or it messed with other things at the same time.

Please PM if interested.

Never mind.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X, RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) XPG GAMMIX D30 DDR4 3600MHz, MOBO: ASRock X570M, GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 2070 SUPER (Corsair H100x cooling), SSD 1: Corsair Force MP510 240GB, SSD 2: Patriot VPN100 1TB, OS: Windows 10 Professional x64, CASE: Open air test bench

highlight the objects you want to move, hit p, change values

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

highlight the objects you want to move, hit p, change values

If it was that easy, I would've done it myself. That particular template has multiple layers when you think just one would be enough, in addition to odd keyframe placement and other things. It's hard to read.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X, RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) XPG GAMMIX D30 DDR4 3600MHz, MOBO: ASRock X570M, GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 2070 SUPER (Corsair H100x cooling), SSD 1: Corsair Force MP510 240GB, SSD 2: Patriot VPN100 1TB, OS: Windows 10 Professional x64, CASE: Open air test bench

If it was that easy, I would've done it myself. That particular template has multiple layers when you think just one would be enough, in addition to odd keyframe placement and other things. It's hard to read.

Try precomping the layers you want to move and move it that way

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

(Note im on mobile so unable to lool at the tenplate)

If i understand your problem correctly, isnt it as simple as clicking the layer and drag it to the right position in the box in the left bottom, with all layers and timelines/keyframe's next to it

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

(Note im on mobile so unable to lool at the tenplate)

If i understand your problem correctly, isnt it as simple as clicking the layer and drag it to the right position in the box in the left bottom, with all layers and timelines/keyframe's next to it

one post left until 1000

http://i.imgur.com/S43ARxF.png