CREATIVE Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

Perovic95

Hello,i got sound card,and i have problem with noise and playback. When i turn on microphone (i use front panel) i can hear all i say (even my breathing), same as all the noise (touching cable,typing on keyboard etc..), so i never before used creative product and in all their software i downloaded i cant find anyway to turn it off, so please, any help is appreciated.
Sorry for my bad english  :)

it is off the whole time,do you know what else can be problem? Here are some pictures:

post-17776-0-48472900-1373500656.pngpost-17776-0-05573800-1373500657.pngpost-17776-0-94628100-1373500657.pngpost-17776-0-12231500-1373500659.pngpost-17776-0-39439800-1373500665.pngpost-17776-0-29562000-1373500666.png

Uncheck "Listen to this device" from the Sound settings in control panel.

Microphone%20Properties_2013-07-10_13-40

do you know now maybe what can be problem?  thanks

it is off the whole time,do you know what else can be problem? Here are some pictures:

attachicon.gifCapture1.PNGattachicon.gifCapture2.PNGattachicon.gifCapture3.PNGattachicon.gifCapture4.PNGattachicon.gifCapture5.PNGattachicon.gifCapture6.PNG

turn your other mic off

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

turn your other mic off

what 1? I have 3 of them there

what 1? I have 3 of them there

yeah, and one of the two onboard mics is still turned on, since it's got the level bar next to it.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

i left only 1 of them and still didnt fix problem -.- any other solution?

try disabling the sound blaster enhancements next

try disabling the sound blaster enhancements next

How to do that? 

How to do that? 

click the check-box under the sound blaster tab that says "disable enhancements"

click the check-box under the sound blaster tab that says "disable enhancements"

Stil not fixed.. I am now realy geting upset with this creative, pls help me fix it or i will trow it garbige and go back to integred sound -.-

Stil not fixed.. I am now realy geting upset with this creative, pls help me fix it or i will trow it garbige and go back to integred sound -.-

You said you were using your front panel jack?  Did you try the rear microphone jack?

You said you were using your front panel jack?  Did you try the rear microphone jack?

No,i have 5.1 sistem on rear,so i must turn on headphones in front, and mic i use is on headphones...

post-17776-0-39439800-1373500665.png

why is microphone FP turned up under playback?

ha! good catch.  I thought that was part of the noise canceling effect he had going.

• 2 months later...

ha! good catch.  I thought that was part of the noise canceling effect he had going.

Yeah that was that, but i have 1 more problem,when i start game (example League of Legends) with headphones pluged in front panel i lose audio at start from headphones and speakers as well,but if I plug them after i start game it works with no problem? any ideas why i have that problem?