GPU water cooling

i have been looking up GPU for a pc build butt theres one thing i can't figer out. if i what to water cool my GPU should i buy a evga gtx 980 classified or should i get a stock 980 and water cool that dos it even matter what 980 i go with if so what GPU shold i go for

i have been looking up GPU for a pc build butt theres one thing i can't figer out. if i what to water cool my GPU should i buy a evga gtx 980 classified or should i get a stock 980 and water cool that dos it even matter what 980 i go with if so what GPU shold i go for

get a reference card since thats what most water blocks fit

Are you trying to do custom?  Or all-in-one?  I would definitely go EVGA because of how awesome they are with support and warranties when it comes to watercooling.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Wait and get the Evga watercooled 980

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

ya thats what i was think sic i know that there ok with removeing there cooler and i am doing a custom loop and i am planing on putting two in my pc 

what i am asking tho is dos it mater with on i get sic i am going to thake the cooler of it any was.i am ok with over clocking it sic thats why i what to water cool it in the first place