Titan AIO WC?

With the unit coming out for the 980, do you think there is a chance to get one for the new Titan x?

I love the look of custom loops but I am still afraid, I don't have two left hands, but people are better of using their feet than me trying to build anything...

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

There are after-market solutions for AIO GPU coolers anyway (NZXT have one for sure)

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

Wow that looks great, well it isn't for sell yet... Can't find any info about price.

I ll keep digging, if you do see it please let me know. I will get it asap and do a review.

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

Ps: I also asked EVGA about their 980 kit. Now starts the waiting game.

Because the reference cooler drives insane, the all case is dead quiet, but start gaming and that card is super loud.

Well here you are, it doesn't fit.

post-144833-0-21864000-1428287500_thumb.

Just to help out on here, the 980 cooler does indeed work with the Titan X. 

I'm a regular over on OCN and in the owner's thread there's been a couple different AIO installations. Jacob (I believe) from EVGA has said it should work as well. 

Below are a couple pics:

db0ed584_DSC_0016_zpsiloktibb.jpeg

0317b111_DSC_0019_zps4rfknzcn.jpeg

Link to original post

Well here you are, it doesn't fit.

Well of course EVGA is going to say that it doesn't work.

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Well of course EVGA is going to say that it doesn't work.

Yeah, and then we wait a month and there comes -

"GTX TITAN X AIO LIQUID COOLING BRACKET FOR $200 MORE!"

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

alright, i think i will order it and give it a shot then.

no the G10 doesnt cool the Vram enough.

but i am curious about the performance gain, since my Titan won't overclock above 220 clock and 500 ram. the temps are still under 65 in games.

alright, i think i will order it and give it a shot then.

no the G10 doesnt cool the Vram enough.

but i am curious about the performance gain, since my Titan won't overclock above 220 clock and 500 ram. the temps are still under 65 in games.

That's why everyone just buys stick-on heatsinks. GELID makes a kit for the R9 290 and R9 290X. You just gotta search for one that fits the TITAN X.

For the G10 you'd actually need to remove the midplate and thus running those already screaming VRMs hotter without 3rd party shims/heatsinks. 

Someone else on OCN has done a G10 on the Titan X but used 2 copper shims to still retain the midplate for VRM cooling/stock fan. Also he chopped off the fan part so he's just using the back plate with the asetek ring. 

It's why the 980 EVGA kit works as well since its plate is extended to keep the midplate on both the 980 and Titan. 

d0259031_02.jpeg

guess i ll wait for the AIO from EVGA... damn waiting game :(